how much do you spend on a night out

A quick tip sometimes when your at the bar in a busy city centre pub, order your drink and stand there showing a twenty in your hand while the bar tender pulls or pours you a drink. When they turn away to till up, swap your twenty quickly for a lesser note, say a fiver or a tenner. Loads of times I've ended up with more change. (Don't try it in your local though ha ha)

Most I've spent in one night was about 12 years ago in London. The first round consisted of 3 single shorts and came to £18.50 and the **** behind the bar put my change(£1.50) in his tip jar without asking. I ended up spending about £150 and that didn't include a club because I went back to my hotel at about 2am(up at 6 for work)
I've never told the mrs how much I spent that night. She knew I was meeting up with some mates while I was working away but I didn't tell her all the money I'd earned on the Saturday was blown the same night.

I think my record was about £600 and that was 20 years ago. Involved taking a girl to see The Beastie Boys, loads of drinks, a bottle of whiskey, some whizz, taxi to the airport and a week on some beach in Turkey. Fair play to her, she bought most of the drinks in Turkey.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:49 pm --<br /><br />
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
A quick tip sometimes when your at the bar in a busy city centre pub, order your drink and stand there showing a twenty in your hand while the bar tender pulls or pours you a drink. When they turn away to till up, swap your twenty quickly for a lesser note, say a fiver or a tenner. Loads of times I've ended up with more change. (Don't try it in your local though ha ha)

You watched The Grifters then?

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:

Funny you should mention this, because just the other day in spoons I gave the barmaid a £10 and she gave me change for a £20 and my first thought was to tell her she'd given me the wrong change.

I used to have spend 15 quid about 10 years back. 4 pints and a tarts drink or two with a doner for the way home.

Nowadays with the misses around 40 quid for a few drinks and maybe more if grub on the way back

Used to amaze me when my mates would have over a hundred quid each down the pub and go home with nothing, they didn't even have more than 7 drinks half the time. Amazing what a bit of skirt makes you do.

Nothing

forever-alone.jpg

rhinomcfc said:
when i go into manchester i usually take £130 out and blow the lot, my pal blew £300 on saturday night but he did have a brass and sniff.

bit of a joke how much we spend aint it

On my own do ok, but depends what type of session I have.
Take the bird out and it’s a fortune.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.