How much effort have you put into work today?

feeling undervalued so got up at 11 and did almost an hour before lunch then did my expenses in the afternoon before fucking off early and off tomorrow thank fuck

Due to finish today at 4pm...... 5 mins before leaving my boss asks to have a word.....
Turns out another programme (I work in a house with people with mental health issues) is having problems with staff..... and my boss and her boss thought I'd be the ideal person to go in and turn things around 2 days a week.
Then my boss tells me that she wants to upgrade me to be her assistant!!!!!!
(some of you may recall my previous threads on my boss ;) )

So happy day all round and on my 7th beer now :)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Due to finish today at 4pm...... 5 mins before leaving my boss asks to have a word.....
Turns out another programme (I work in a house with people with mental health issues) is having problems with staff..... and my boss and her boss thought I'd be the ideal person to go in and turn things around 2 days a week.
Then my boss tells me that she wants to upgrade me to be her assistant!!!!!!
(some of you may recall my previous threads on my boss ;) )

So happy day all round and on my 7th beer now :)

Well done pal! - Obviously a few on here aren't as lazy as most of us bluemooners

Everyone survived the 01:30 landing in Singapore, so I'm going for 90%. Wasn't my best landing effort, though!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.