How much effort have you put into work today?

I only have to work for about 20% of my day to achieve what is expected of me, the other 80% of my day is spent giving 100% effort to not topping myself as I fight the realisation that the majority of another day of my one time on this earth is meaninglessly slipping by.

Last day of the week = trying to hit all sales targets = about 60% effort. Usually it's about 30%.

Upping mine to nearer 200%. Just spent a few hours on that research. Just spent an hour alone reading more about Pickles the Dog. He had his own agent and his owner got the equivalent of £90,000 for finding the Jules Rimet.

Swales lives said:
I was working really hard, until I heard about Neville Neville. Got a beer out of the fridge and watched the 2nd half of the England match, whilst chuckling to myself, knowing its gonna be hilarious at the derby

Cannot wait pal!

i will be putting around 50% in later.

Working a train to Norwich then taxi back to home depot.

mat said:

You're fortunate us train controllers put in 100% at all times to keep you guys safe :)

wayne71 said:
mat said:

You're fortunate us train controllers put in 100% at all times to keep you guys safe :)

When you answer your fecking phones!

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.