How Much Is Istanbul Costing You?

Bout 1200 for 2 of us. Flights from stanstead cheap hotel in taskim square

I think UEFA are a disgrace - staging this match in a city that isn't cheap to get there plus the disgusting ticket prices. No disrespect to city...but a discounted 1k day trip isn't affordable for many. i think we should make a statement at there 'showcase' and all turn our backs when the champs league anthem is played! A banner with some choice words might also be a idea. just an idea!!!

I think UEFA are a disgrace - staging this match in a city that isn't cheap to get there plus the disgusting ticket prices. No disrespect to city...but a discounted 1k day trip isn't affordable for many. i think we should make a statement at there 'showcase' and all turn our backs when the champs league anthem is played! A banner with some choice words might also be a idea. just an idea!!!

I've no qualms with it being in Istanbul. It's a global game and should be moved about Europe.

The ticket allocation and pricing on the other hand are absolutely scandalous. Need to keep those UEFA fat cats well remunerated though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.