How Much Is Istanbul Costing You?

Preston to Edinburgh Friday 7am
Edinburgh Istanbul via Sofia land Friday 1030pm ..
Back Sunday afternoon via Copenhagen...
Train back to preston
Flights £450
Train £30
Digs £30
Should get cheapest ticket
Beers quite a lot
Food minimal
Booked this morning, flights were about 100 less yesterday.

I've just thought fuck it and payed 800 for flights and hotel,going Thursday back Sunday,flying from Manchester

Still decent deals from stansted.

Thursday to monday direct for 390

Screenshot_20230520_235425_Chrome.jpg

And 262 for Thursday to tuesday

Screenshot_20230520_235516_Chrome.jpg

Still decent deals from stansted.

Thursday to monday direct for 390

View attachment 80100

And 262 for Thursday to tuesday

View attachment 80101
It’s alright if you can take a week off work that’s what it will be with travelling, some people have booked family holidays and can’t take that time off. Plus with petrol extra accommodation food and beer you could add another few hundred on

Flying Gatwick direct to Istanbul Friday 5pm
Return Monday morning
3 night Istanbul Hotel
Transfers etc 600

Far more than I wanted to spend (£1150) tbh but YOLO so there you go. Thursday - Sunday with Pegasus from Manchester staying near Taksim in what looks to be a pretty nice hotel.

Hello guys . I have been living in Istanbul. I wanna go to this final game. If you have any question about Istanbul or Turkey I can help you. I need access code for buying ticket. If you are season ticket holder could you help me too.

Why are you not getting a ticket?

There won’t be City fans watching on the street. If they’ve shelled out all that money and time to get there they’ll buy a match ticket too. There are lots to go round.
Is it possible to get a ticket? I'm from Slovenia, so can't go to games regulary. I just assummed I couldn't get one..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.