How much pressure is it to win the champions league this season?

...This sort of thing happens at every single big game in Greece over the last few years. One game between Boca Juniors and River Plate saw River players sprayed with ammonia as they entered La Bombinera a few years ago.

It’s not good, it shouldn’t happen, but it’s not serious enough to call the game off.

It wasn’t as if it was like the Dortmund incident when three ISIL bombs went off.

I think it would be fair
if the attacked team can decide if they play or not,
not you or anyone else who can't estimate the impact on the players' minds.

No more pressure than usual but it's a very tough competition to win with lots of good teams. No club has a divine right to win it and you usually need a large slice of luck or decisions to go in your favour.

It's a lottery for me so if we never win it so be it the main thing is we are competitive in it which we are.

My view is we should be striving to win it this season.

We have a record breaking team and the best coach in the world and on our day no one would live with us.

We have been better than last season’s CL runners-up in both games this season and put in real ‘Champions League’ performances against them in both games.

I feel we are ready.

Absolutely no pressure to win it at all, it doesn’t define how good this team are because we all see it week in week out. We won’t be allowed to win it anyway, we saw that with the refereeing decisions in the last 4/5 years when we get to the knockout stages.

My view is we should be striving to win it this season.

We have a record breaking team and the best coach in the world and on our day no one would live with us.

We have been better than last season’s CL runners-up in both games this season and put in real ‘Champions League’ performances against them in both games.

I feel we are ready.
I think both performances against the Dippers this season proved we have the ability, resilience and character to win the CL. You also need the luck which the Dippers got last season, let's hope we can have some of that luck with the officiating this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.