How much would you pay to watch every single City game?

Gorton_Tubster

Team supported
Manchester City
I have never missed a City game, we all have methods. I dont want to pay Sky to watch just a handful of City games, (Its basically set up for the red cartel anyway), same with BT, Prime etc. and I refuse to supplement what is basically their soap opera coverage of the red clubs.

So I think it will happen in future, we will be able to buy a contract to be able to watch all your own clubs games over the season on streaming. IE just City games.

If its Sky/BT/Prime/etc who do that or the clubs break away from their TV contracts and organise it themselves, I dont know, but how much would you pay for that each month, and how much do you think that would be set up at?

I would personally pay a few hundred, I think they might set it at close to £500 or £600. Whats everyones thoughts?

If I'm not there I'll just carry on with my IPTV. However, I can see what you are posting about happening and think I'd be £300 or so but quickly doubling.

There's always ways and means and breakable, we get City+ games on our IPTV.

My ideal setup would be a streaming service that was ..

1. Live
2. Accessible after a 15 minutes delay
3. On demand for 2 years
4. Had other City related content

I'd pay about 250 for that. Maybe a tad more.

The thing I'd want is to catch up on games if I wasn't able to watch live. And not have to wait too long to do that.

Otherwise free is better as long as it exists.

I used to pay sky silly money but I loved the ability to record easily.

The thing with that is you can't really set a streaming service so much more expensive than others.

When you consider Spotify has almost any music you could imagine for a tenner a month, or all the content you can get from Netflix. Amazon, etc for a tenner a month, it'd be a hard sell to start charging £30 a month just for about 7 games, for most people anyway.

I reckon £15-20 a month max. Most people are already paying for a some subscription services for films and music and aren't likely to add another 40 quid a month on top of that for a few matches. They'd want a similar price to their other services.

DAZN is £19.99 a month, unless you pay for a year's subscription up front, then it works out about half of that. I could see that model working.

If I'm not there I'll just carry on with my IPTV. However, I can see what you are posting about happening and think I'd be £300 or so but quickly doubling.

There's always ways and means and breakable, we get City+ games on our IPTV.
A quid here, a fiver there, a tenner every other month and before yer know it yer askin' HOW MUCH!

I have Optus sport here in Australia and pay $4.99 a month for all Premier League games and Nations League, plus the women stuff

I get it for this additional amount because I have Optus as my mobile provider for $30.99 a month.

All told it works out at approx. 18.50 pounds a month,

Its great value even though most of the experts are Nobs

I have Optus sport here in Australia and pay $4.99 a month for all Premier League games and Nations League, plus the women stuff

I get it for this additional amount because I have Optus as my mobile provider for $30.99 a month.

All told it works out at approx. 18.50 pounds a month,

Its great value even though most of the experts are Nobs
Just shows how much we are ripped off in the UK. Paid for sky and BT over the years and just said enough is enough, was paying £130 before I binned it for IPTV.

Just shows how much we are ripped off in the UK. Paid for sky and BT over the years and just said enough is enough, was paying £130 before I binned it for IPTV.
I get its different countries / rules / contracts etc. but it's a piss take what they charge their loyal U.K. customers, it really is.

The deal here is every game, even the locked out 3 p.m. ones the U.K. has, you sit with your remote flicking through whichever one you want to watch.

Still, it in no way compensates for not being there in the flesh

My ideal setup would be a streaming service that was ..

1. Live
2. Accessible after a 15 minutes delay
3. On demand for 2 years
4. Had other City related content

I'd pay about 250 for that. Maybe a tad more.

The thing I'd want is to catch up on games if I wasn't able to watch live. And not have to wait too long to do that.

Otherwise free is better as long as it exists.

I used to pay sky silly money but I loved the ability to record easily.

If you want sky sports and tnt sport in hd it's like a grand a year and that with no 3pm games also not all the games!

Iptv I have but I could watch it all on kodi for nought!

Think to get those people from IPTV you have to price it right! The clubs will be thinking £30 a game

As someone who's a season ticket holder and has Sky, TNT, Amazon, and, erm, "the internet", as much as I already do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.