How much would you pay to watch every single City game?

I get its different countries / rules / contracts etc. but it's a piss take what they charge their loyal U.K. customers, it really is.

The deal here is every game, even the locked out 3 p.m. ones the U.K. has, you sit with your remote flicking through whichever one you want to watch.

Still, it in no way compensates for not being there in the flesh

Yup at least being there in the flesh allows us to see when we have scored not sat at home and waiting another 1m 30 seconds, streams are shite but I suppose an option if you can’t be there but not for me

Yup at least being there in the flesh allows us to see when we have scored not sat at home and waiting another 1m 30 seconds, streams are shite but I suppose an option if you can’t be there but not for me

Radio is undefeated for me.

If a games not on NowTv (£20/month) or TNT (part of phone contract) then I'll happily just listen on the radio and check twitter/reddit/Bluemoon for the goal highlights.

Radio commentators are worlds better than TV commentators, the punditry is better and it's live and you can pick up the atmosphere.

IMO much better than trying to watch some shitty stream that lags or is 5 minutes behind. I'll watch an extended highlights package or the full game when it's uploaded later.

Radio is undefeated for me.

If a games not on NowTv (£20/month) or TNT (part of phone contract) then I'll happily just listen on the radio and check twitter/reddit/Bluemoon for the goal highlights.

Radio commentators are worlds better than TV commentators, the punditry is better and it's live and you can pick up the atmosphere.

IMO much better than trying to watch some shitty stream that lags or is 5 minutes behind. I'll watch an extended highlights package or the full game when it's uploaded later.

Must admit I’ve been guilty to have a stream on if we are away and have radio comms on, five live being pretty much streets ahead of the other national offering, but like I was saying before the clock difference is annoying

If you want sky sports and tnt sport in hd it's like a grand a year and that with no 3pm games also not all the games!

Iptv I have but I could watch it all on kodi for nought!

Think to get those people from IPTV you have to price it right! The clubs will be thinking £30 a game
At £30 game they better work harder on eliminating all the illegal streams so they can create their monopoly.

As I'm at it - it really is a joke imo that the PL sell tv rights at such a premium so that they can give the clubs a fortune so that they can pay exuberant fees to agents and players so that we can fall over ourselves to support these players.

IF FIFA and UEFA had any integrity they'd be working on policies to reduce the costs to play and watch football and not just accept it as a fact of life. Everyone at the top of this sport are cunts (except the City ones obviously).

I've just renewed my IPTV for 20 quid for the year.

So, 20 quid.

Bring in anything like this and your handing the red top clubs a license to print money. They have a wealth of fake supporters just waiting to pay a dodgy dollar to watch the treble winning team of 1999.

If it has the right people, a platform like Sky and TNT have, as in pause, post and pre-match comms for every single game we played, I’d happily pay £400 a season on a monthly sub.

I can’t see how a club could do this though and still get money from the broadcasting rights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.