How often do you cry

I went to the funeral the week before Christmas of a lad who I had known since I was 4yrs of age I am now 50.
In the crematorium they showed pictures of him on a screen from being a baby to up until when he died. School football team photos I welled up and a few tears rolled down my cheeks.

Came out of a restaurant on Deansgate after spending a fortune and walked across St Anne’s Sq where there was a soup kitchen. Saw these fellas and welled up, I think I have done something significant since time and finance wise.

I cried whilst picking my partner up from work on the 22nd dec, she told me a lady had been in the nursery she runs begging for food for xmas for her son they had nothing, we were going 5star all inc to Gran Canaria for xmas next day, the nursery chipped in & bought her a £100 voucher you could get food & presents with,she wished us merry Xmas, stuff like that is priceless

I didn't until tonight as I went outside the cottage here in Glen Affric and stood in one of my German Shepherds black forest gateau's in my spongey FOC Xmas slippers.
Wept like a baby but couldn't show my weak side to Mrs K

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.