How old are you & how long have you been going

age 51 - first game was in 1967 versus Leicester City at Maine Road. City 1 - Leicester 3. I was so upset!! I could have gone to see " Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" but chose to see the Blues instead. A true dilemna for any eight year old. My dad was a RAG as well!! - he tried his best to convert me to the dark side - but I stayed true. The next 10 - 12 years were magic. Bloody frustrating ever since.

52 !! First match 1965 ?? City v Preston .lost 3-2 at home ,Derk Kevan scored both City goals !! How sad !

Over 21 /First game was about 1968 have not got a clue who we played. Last game of the season and everyone kept looking at the scoreboard I was bored sick and wanted to leave. Colin Bell played in it.

23 been going since i was 14 a few matches here n their then got my s/t with my first pay packet at 16 Wasn't really into football before that as my parents are mad rugby league fans and my brother bizarrly is an arsenal fan and my extended family are Rags/red Bin dippers and my missus family are all Leeds fans, my wedding in 12 weeks should be a blast

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.