How old are you & how long have you been going

First game Feb 1955 Beat Cardiff 4-1 at Maine Road
Second game Feb 1955 Beat United 5-0 at Old Trafford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then every home game and many away until October 1974 when we moved to New Zealand.
At least one game every 4 years on visits home except for this year when the only home game I could possibly have attended was the cuptie against Forest - thank goodness I was visiting relatives in Scotland that day.

45 and been going since 83, the season we first went down and apart from a couple of years aboad have been going ever since with season ticket most of those. Now got two boys to pass the curse on to.

28 years old, remember Mick Mcarthy scoring a header in a derby match, dont know what year it was though, 22 years i think.

August '66, City 2 Liverpool 1, then every home and some away until March '71 when I joined the air force, aged 17.

About 10 games a season these days.

ST since 1975, first game v Everton a 1-0 win, probably around 72/73. Went to every game home and away first time in Div 1, now just home games. 44.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.