How old are you?

tueartsboots said:
GStar said:
pee dubya said:
Blink 182 were shite. Sorry, but we have to face facts, any bands that are widely popular purely in the 12-16 age range are, by definition, utter keech.

Limp Bizkit is another prime example.

And what age do you think we were when they were popular?

There's more than one objective of music. Some people like to go on a journey etc, so perhaps they listen to the Smiths. Others just want to have fun, thats what Blink catered for.

Oh and whether your a fan or Limp Bizkit or not their freaky painted guitarist and thier drummer were both very good musicians.

Excuse me, I'm 40 and have Blink, Bizkit, Creed and Linkin Park on my iPod !!!!! And I love it !!!

Good stuff, i think i've all them on my ipod too, although i listened to Blink yesterday the rest not as much.

GStar said:
pee dubya said:
Blink 182 were shite. Sorry, but we have to face facts, any bands that are widely popular purely in the 12-16 age range are, by definition, utter keech.

There's more than one objective of music. Some people like to go on a journey etc, so perhaps they listen to the Smiths. Others just want to have fun, thats what Blink catered for.

Oh and whether your a fan or Limp Bizkit or not their freaky painted guitarist and thier drummer were both very good musicians.

I was about 15, i guess you were the same.

But nooooo, they were just bad. Stupid whiny voice. Urgh.

tueartsboots said:
GStar said:
pee dubya said:

Excuse me, I'm 40 and have Blink, Bizkit, Creed and Linkin Park on my iPod !!!!! And I love it !!!

Sum 41 aswell?

pee dubya said:
tueartsboots said:
GStar said:
pee dubya said:

Sum 41 aswell?

Might have next to my Scissor Sisters and ting tings :-/

tueartsboots said:
pee dubya said:
tueartsboots said:

Sum 41 aswell?

Might have next to my Scissor Sisters and ting tings :-/

My mum likes the Scissor Sisters, and she's past 50. I don't know who the ting tings are.

Whatever floats your boat i suppose.

pee dubya said:
GStar said:
pee dubya said:

I was about 15, i guess you were the same.

But nooooo, they were just bad. Stupid whiny voice. Urgh.

Haha, true... but that was Tom, i preferd Mark's voice (oh dear god!)

I also have Sum 41 somewhere... but again haven't listened to it for a while.

It's mainly RHCP's for me again atm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.