How plastic are the Chelsea fans?

jrb

F*** me! 4-4, nail biting stuff, edge of your seat, final whistle goes and everyone is smiling and waving flags, while their 4x4's are being parked up at the main stand entrancre waiting for them.

Plastic? More like the un-emotional living dead.

Shit pots, every one of them. Wanted Liverpool to get through myself.

they waved flags what more do you want? lol
and some of them were too "cool"to do that
shit support to be fair as you said no emotion

I wanted Liverpool to go through but Stamford Bridge had fans all around the ground standing up, arms streatched, singing thier team to victory at many points throughout the game; we don't do that.

Everyone got a free flag tonight, we all waved our scaves at the derby last year... i thought Chelsea fans were good tonight.

the way all those flags suddenly appeared on masse makes me puke. Plastic manufactured corporate happiness. Please dont let that ever happen to us.
I refused my city scarf when offered at OT last season, (although did regret not having the keepsake later on) for just the same reason.
For me thats not what football support should be about.

simonk said:
the way all those flags suddenly appeared on masse makes me puke. Plastic manufactured corporate happiness. Please dont let that ever happen to us.
I refused my city scarf when offered at OT last season, (although did regret not having the keepsake later on) for just the same reason.
For me thats not what football support should be about.

Ah, you wont be happy on thursday then as we are getting a free banana or flag apparently!

GStar said:
I wanted Liverpool to go through but Stamford Bridge had fans all around the ground standing up, arms streatched, singing thier team to victory at many points throughout the game; we don't do that.

Everyone got a free flag tonight, we all waved our scaves at the derby last year... i thought Chelsea fans were good tonight.

They weren't. That's a CL QF mate. If you can't raise yourself for that, nevermind the scoreline, you might aswell call it a day.

GStar said:

they were shite, booed em off at half time.

bluejase said:
GStar said:

Yet they still had fans all around the ground standing up singing at many points throughout the game.

And we can hardly talk, infact the current football culture is to boo before you cheer... i blame Big Brother ;)

GStar said:
bluejase said:
GStar said:

Yet they still had fans all around the ground standing up singing at many points throughout the game.

And we can hardly talk, infact the current football culture is to boo before you cheer... i blame Big Brother ;)

If we're that poor and winning 4-2 on Thursday, I'm calling it a day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.