How should we approach our remaining games

Re: Our remaining games

gmckennasell said:
the best way to approach the last 6 games , is to win them all :)

Agreed.

Last time we needed to win our last 6 to win the league, we did it.

I have a feeling that if we win our next 6, we will be champions despite yesterday.

Listen, we are all missing the key here. It's something that previous managers have tried and it's our real trump card for the end of the season.

Hart
Zab kompany demichelis kol
Garcia fernandinho
Milner silver nasri
Pantilimon :)

Like fucking Berserkers.

I mean it, I want to see pure rage channelled into ripping teams apart.

---------------Panti-----------------
Zabba...Komps...Demi...Kola
............Javi........Ferna.................
...Nasri..............................Silva...
....Negredo.........Dzeko............

Panti is cool and composed, probably a weaker goalkeeper than Hart but he fits this team better. Kolarov and Zabba to force forward with Javi and Ferna keeping it simple and handling over the masterclass to Silva and Nasri who then just keeps on feeding it to Negredo and Dzeko. Dzeko and Negredo will be really hungry and up for it if they get to play together.

Bring on Kun maestro with ease into the game and then start him in the next depending on the outcome. Milner would start anyday but I just think Nasri can cause trouble against teams like Sunderland. Milner fits teams like Liverpool and Arsenal better.

First post in here. Feels really good to have joined. Top class forum.

Best regards to all.

Cheers

CityMasta said:

Panti is cool and composed, probably a weaker goalkeeper than Hart but he fits this team better. Kolarov and Zabba to force forward with Javi and Ferna keeping it simple and handling over the masterclass to Silva and Nasri who then just keeps on feeding it to Negredo and Dzeko. Dzeko and Negredo will be really hungry and up for it if they get to play together.

Bring on Kun maestro with ease into the game and then start him in the next depending on the outcome. Milner would start anyday but I just think Nasri can cause trouble against teams like Sunderland. Milner fits teams like Liverpool and Arsenal better.

Best regards to all.

Cheers
Hi Costel :)

CityMasta said:

Bring on Kun maestro with ease into the game and then start him in the next depending on the outcome. Milner would start anyday but I just think Nasri can cause trouble against teams like Sunderland. Milner fits teams like Liverpool and Arsenal better

Best regards to all.

Cheers

Pantillimon are you high? Whats with all the hart bashing on these forums, apart from given, he's the best keeper I've seen for city.

callumcity said:
CityMasta said:

Bring on Kun maestro with ease into the game and then start him in the next depending on the outcome. Milner would start anyday but I just think Nasri can cause trouble against teams like Sunderland. Milner fits teams like Liverpool and Arsenal better

Best regards to all.

Cheers

Pantillimon are you high? Whats with all the hart bashing on these forums, apart from given, he's the best keeper I've seen for city.

I mentioned that Hart is better. But his build up play does not suit the team. He always pounders the ball up the pitch, even if the team just chased the ball like crazy....He is also risking to much, you don't need to play like that with a team like City. Panti is no favorite of mine, but we don't have any other alternatives and to be fair, he's been really good everytime he's played.

cleavers said:
CityMasta said:

Best regards to all.

Cheers
Hi Costel :)

hahah good one...but trust me I am no Costel fan ...just think he deserves the chance why not?

Win them all and Milner needs more starts, it's disgraceful how that lads being treated by Pellegrini I don't know what he has to do!!!!

Not think about winning the trophy. Just play to win our remainng games with flair and we should get back into our form.

I personally believe we were quite flustered by the quadruple malarky. Our impetus is now to win 6 games on an absolute high. Forget the trophy fir now. I would like to see another 7-0. If 6 wins give us the title then we've done the work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.