How should we approach our remaining games

callumcity said:
CityMasta said:
---------------Panti-----------------
Zabba...Komps...Demi...Kola
............Javi........Ferna.................
...Nasri..............................Silva...
....Negredo.........Dzeko............

Panti is cool and composed, probably a weaker goalkeeper than Hart but he fits this team better. Kolarov and Zabba to force forward with Javi and Ferna keeping it simple and handling over the masterclass to Silva and Nasri who then just keeps on feeding it to Negredo and Dzeko. Dzeko and Negredo will be really hungry and up for it if they get to play together.

Bring on Kun maestro with ease into the game and then start him in the next depending on the outcome. Milner would start anyday but I just think Nasri can cause trouble against teams like Sunderland. Milner fits teams like Liverpool and Arsenal better

First post in here. Feels really good to have joined. Top class forum.

Best regards to all.

Cheers

Pantillimon are you high? Whats with all the hart bashing on these forums, apart from given, he's the best keeper I've seen for city.
'high', bloody hell that word brings back memories from my hippy days.
Haven't heard it in ages used in that context.
Reminds me of the audience shouting at Hendrix at Woodstock, "Jimmy are you high, are you high Jimmy?" (That sounded very cool then).
Were you a flower power child Callum?
Anyway back to tomorrow nights game, I wouldn't play Pants, but to tell you the truth It doesn't worry me if he plays.

Len Rum said:
callumcity said:
CityMasta said:
---------------Panti-----------------
Zabba...Komps...Demi...Kola
............Javi........Ferna.................
...Nasri..............................Silva...
....Negredo.........Dzeko............

Panti is cool and composed, probably a weaker goalkeeper than Hart but he fits this team better. Kolarov and Zabba to force forward with Javi and Ferna keeping it simple and handling over the masterclass to Silva and Nasri who then just keeps on feeding it to Negredo and Dzeko. Dzeko and Negredo will be really hungry and up for it if they get to play together.

Bring on Kun maestro with ease into the game and then start him in the next depending on the outcome. Milner would start anyday but I just think Nasri can cause trouble against teams like Sunderland. Milner fits teams like Liverpool and Arsenal better

First post in here. Feels really good to have joined. Top class forum.

Best regards to all.

Cheers

Pantillimon are you high? Whats with all the hart bashing on these forums, apart from given, he's the best keeper I've seen for city.
'high', bloody hell that word brings back memories from my hippy days.
Haven't heard it in ages used in that context.
Reminds me of the audience shouting at Hendrix at Woodstock, "Jimmy are you high, are you high Jimmy?" (That sounded very cool then).
Were you a flower power child Callum?
Anyway back to tomorrow nights game, I wouldn't play Pants, but to tell you the truth It doesn't worry me if he plays.

hahahah ! Top comment.

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against Joe Hart, just think that the team plays so risky with him in goal. There does not seem to be an understanding with him and the rest of the players. He always prefers shooting the ball up, which sometimes creates confusion and unsettlement within the team.

It's not so funny chasing the ball if do not have to...

There's no need to go gung ho, just play the players who are in form and the results will take care of themselves. Milner needs to start every game to the end now, hard graft and end product. Dzeko is the only striker in form and Kolorov needs to play now providing the assists

Hart
Zab Komp DM Kol
Fern Garcia
Milner Silva Nasri
Dzeko

Get the games won then bring on Alvaro n Sergio to get some form ready for the only tough game left, Everton away. Nothing to fear, we're the best team in the league by a mile.

chestervegasblue said:
Pass the ball to Spanish Dave. Rinse and repeat for 90 minutes.
Haha as my t shirt says 'keep calm and pass it to Silva'.

I think thats all Pellers needs to say pre-game ;-)

Funny, I was about to post "just pass it to Silva" and I thought 'I'll just read a few replies first' and a few had posted the same thing.

Such a shame he's out!

Anyone think (am I clutching at those things you suck drinks through here, or what?) that Silva isn't really injured, it was a grand mind game plan...bare with me...Pellegrini knew the game was won at 3-1 so he said to David "if it gets to about 75minutes and they haven't got back into it I'll pull you off but we'll make out you're really hurt"?

Pellegrini has stayed away from the vocal mind games, but surely he's not just too nice full stop and surely he's not going to do nothing, so this is his mind game...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.