How should we feel about drawing Barca?

feels like, wow, barcelona, awesome! but then read the media and all of them put city to win and feels like ugh this is really unusual... makes me feel like a typical city is looming closer...... (sorry i'm so pessimistic)

Couldn't call this one, but I reckon that City will score goals for sure, like Bayern did against them last season. They don't cope well with teams that counter attack really well, like City do. That said, they are still a team with world class players in nearly every attacking position so it won't be easy for City by any means.

We must battle to win both legs. Im not sure if MP has under his skillsets mindgames like Mancini has, but it would help if we psyche their players to doubt their confidence over us.

If they fear us we can beat them. If we fear them, they will beat us.

Was just thinking,England play a week before the away leg...does anyone know if there is other internationals around this date?....could do without risking any players.

SPIDERBOY said:
Was just thinking,England play a week before the away leg...does anyone know if there is other internationals around this date?....could do without risking any players.
just do what the rags do, sicknote the lot of them, they're only friendlies.
well maybe not dinho, if he gets a call up.

aguero93:20 said:
SPIDERBOY said:

We wouldn't get away with it,like them parasites do.

SPIDERBOY said:
aguero93:20 said:
SPIDERBOY said:

We wouldn't get away with it,like them parasites do.
We will, just get MP to drink a bottle of scotch and start hurling abuse at them in a tv interview, and then Txichi makes a couple of quiet threatening phone calls behind the scenes and Viola: no more friendly call ups

Just received this message from Guillem in our Barcelona office, he's a Barca season ticket holder.

Yep, Barça hasn't been at his best level lately, but we still on the top of the league. As u know we have new couch so he is introducing new options to the system because everybody knows how to play against barça. It takes time to learn the new tactics but we've done very well, specially on the last matches. Neymar is starting to get a good level and he's very adapted to the group/system. I would say this year we are more unpredictible than other years, but i see this as a good thing. Everybody is agree that man city is the most dangerous opponent that we could find in the draw, specially now, which i think is playing very well.

He went on to say that although they fear no-one that he's 50-50 about the outcome of the match & so are most Barca fans. But he did say that they are more at ease with MP being in the opposition dugout because they know him & his set up well so they don't anticipate any surprises as such, but they still expect a difficult match.

He also said City are very well respected, liked and well thought of in Spain. We've come a long way ladies & gents.

Pleased that they aren't as good as they were in 2006 or 2009-2011.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.