How The Hell Did We Win and Score 3 Goals Last Night?

A goal was coming, it was just a matter of when. Pressure was building which led to Caldwells mistake, but really it was the introduction of Bellers running at them from midfield which made the difference, the loss of cladwell just brought it forward.

We nicked MANUre's super sub, give 'im a proper job and sat back and waited, and waited, and waited a bit more, and then I phoned my wife at halftime, and came back and waited a little more, then said this has got Bolton written all over it, but then times have changed and it wasn't Bolton, last gasp bloody winner after having the life battered out of them, and no Dicky Dunne to play netball in the last minute.

Get in Gatito, Three of the best and THREE POINTS!

That's how we won! No sweat.

Like the great Bill Shankly said, when you play poor and win well, its a bloody good sign.

How many times have we seen over the years Utd, Liverpool Chelsea etc play poorly but still end up winning 3/4 - 0, well it will do for me.
We must keep soring goals like I said last week to mss that 4th spot on GD would be murder.

A goal was coming, it was just a matter of when. Pressure was building which led to Caldwells mistake, but really it was the introduction of Bellers running at them from midfield which made the difference, the loss of caldwell just brought it forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.