How the mighty have fallen

City fans slating AC Milan????

you'd swap all the money we have for a history half as glittering as theirs
and it was Kaka who turned us down, they wanted the £94 million

if youre gonna have deluded opinions, at least get your facts right

Will the scum red-top rag press now jump on Beckham effectively tearing up the mega deal he signed 'cos "he doesn't fancy" it any more?
Or the fact that the once "mighty" Milan are now so poor that they can't even afford to pay a two-bit Yank outfit for an overated,media-obsessed 33-year old one-trick pony who they desperately need to shift a few shirts to the same mug tourists that infest the swamp?

I piss myself laughing at the karma of it all.

How the mighty fall indeed.

il padrino said:

As bizarre as it sounds, I prefer our history thanks. Not as glorious but infinitely more interesting.

AC Milan are a great club no doubt about it. The future's looking rosier for us than it is for them right now though

il padrino said:

Interesting post history.

we gonna 'buy Milan and burn them down' aswell??

dont sacrifice the morality of the club because we won the lottery
you cannot buy class

il padrino said:

absoultefuckinbollox mate......we didnt even get to speak with kaka in person....and the day before the deal was eventually called off, berlusconi and kaka had already agreed a story for the press saying he turned us down, just in case it fell through

stinks of saving face....anyway FORZA LAZIO and fuck you....remember this story when you are rotting on the brink of bankruptcy...italian football is fucked and you know it

Maybe Garry Cook was onto something?

And if Milan are desperate for cassh in the summer, I can see City going back with soemthing like a £50M "take it or leave it" offer. This isn't ITK, just a hunch.

il padrino said:

Yer and look where it's got you Padrino? How many of those glittering years are due to you being CHEATS? I'm sorry mate' but you reap what you sow and your bancrupt and we have time and cash on our hands. I would (and so would you) rather be a Manchester City fan right now than a Milan fan.

Answer me this just before you nod off at night tucked in your AC Milan duvet, is your mind all at odds of how you CHEATED your way to the top and do you question your clubs status...Personally I'd be gutted to support a team that has CHEATED and is corrupt, it must hurt mate????!!!!???

Lets face it you've had your day in the sun, a club with once a proud and honest tradition (possible because it was founded by a couple of ENGLISH guys) is now owned by a self important ex political arse. (slimey **** aswell)

Ha!!! I'd rather City and never win anything than support AC Mafia...sorry I meant AC Milan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.