How the mighty have fallen

To be fair, the Liverpool one doesn't ring a bell with a lot of younger fans as only people of a certain age will remember the days when they dominated. The Rags not winning the league I. 11 years even has me surprised. 11 years! It might even stretch to 12 years soon.
I don’t think there’s any question of that.

If we don’t win it (again), both l'Arse and Littlewoods - and others - are better than Trafford's worst.

To be fair, the Liverpool one doesn't ring a bell with a lot of younger fans as only people of a certain age will remember the days when they dominated. The Rags not winning the league I. 11 years even has me surprised. 11 years! It might even stretch to 12 years soon.
I get that. A lot of present day Liverpool fans reckon that the Klopp teams that ran us to a point, or the one that won the CL (when Spurs shit in the bed in the final) were the best ever Liverpool sides. Which is nonsense. The side of the late 70's is so far ahead of the current mob, it's frightening. But that stat I quoted is still true. One league title in 34 years, after winning 11 of the previous 18. That late 70's/early 80's team won 5 out of 7. Klopp won one out of, what 7 or 8. No wonder they hate us!

I don’t think there’s any question of that.

If we don’t win it (again), both l'Arse and Littlewoods - and others - are better than Trafford's worst.
There is nothing worse in the world in my humble opinion than a red dipper, they are utter and total scum, just like their club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.