How thick can you be?

kippax88 said:
Big G said:
Would you find it acceptable if we were to make up a song and sing about dead members of your family? That is in effect, what has been going on.
it wouldnt bother me at all, ide be suprised but it wouldnt bother me as they are only words.

Bollocks it wouldn't bother you. You obviously haven't lost someone who has died way before they are meant to.

My bro died at the age of 25, and i would literally kill someone if they ever sang or bad mouthed him to me.

If you dont believe me, try me!

C_T_I_D said:
We discuss this over and over again though don't we? The MXXXXX songs will always get sung because there are enough uneducated, ignorant and stupid enough to do so. I have never sung that song and I never will to be honest. I think it's below the belt and I'd hope that those that do are in the minority of our fans. But it won't stop and to think that it will is very naive in my opinion (if people do believe it will)

I dont think its the Munich songs that people are pissed off with this time mate. They have stooped to a new level with the racist song that was sung.

Easy way to deal with it guys.

REPORT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kippax88 said:
this is the first of hundereds of threads about munich songs because i know for a fact songs about it will be sung at every game this season as every other season, on the concourses in the stands outside the ground in the train stations pubs ect... they will be sung.

we're avin a party when fergie dies!

Eh? As much as i hate Fergie, i'd never show happyness in someone dying, unless it was an Ian Huntly type character.

Tell you what mate. Why dont you go and fuck off and post somewhere else, cos i dont think im the only person your starting to piss off. You talk shit, shit and more shit.

Yes, come on a forum and have a well reasoned discussion. But dont take this piss about people dying. You really are a complete and uter fuckwit!

What a load of shit you lot chat. The song was never sung. Munich songs were being sung but people were quick to shout swift ect. Get off your fucking soap box's and get your ears tested.

scottyboi said:
What a load of shit you lot chat. The song was never sung. Munich songs were being sung but people were quick to shout swift ect. Get off your fucking soap box's and get your ears tested.

Well there's 2 people on here who dispute that. Perhaps you were fortunate enough not to hear it.
Only saving grace is that it would appear it was a very small minority singing it. Still doesn't make it right.

Well done to the opening poster for flagging it up. Apathy and denial will not sort this out.
Agreed, there are more pressing issues going on in the world. However this incident directly involves Manchester City F.C. An organisation who we unconditionally give our time, money and devotion to, for much of our lives. As a collective group we have more chance of sorting this out than third world famine.

In response to your topic question Pasta, the level of crass stupidity for some people has no boundaries.

Ricster said:
kippax88 said:
this is the first of hundereds of threads about munich songs because i know for a fact songs about it will be sung at every game this season as every other season, on the concourses in the stands outside the ground in the train stations pubs ect... they will be sung.

we're avin a party when fergie dies!

Eh? As much as i hate Fergie, i'd never show happyness in someone dying, unless it was an Ian Huntly type character.

Tell you what mate. Why dont you go and fuck off and post somewhere else, cos i dont think im the only person your starting to piss off. You talk shit, shit and more shit.

Yes, come on a forum and have a well reasoned discussion. But dont take this piss about people dying. You really are a complete and uter fuckwit!

I agree - i said this months ago to him after he got twatted by cops for not doing anything but the week after openly admitted to being a cock outside Uniteds ground abusing people and standing on someones shirts - I go every game away but am ashamed to be associated with some of the pricks

I think the problem is that the people that sing these songs are so stupid that they don't understand the implications of what they're saying - its just words that they have managed to work out will provoke a reaction.

If they were capable of understanding what it might feel like to lose your brother, son, friend in such a way they might be able to keep their ridiculous mouths shut. They're an embarrassment to the club, players and the rest of city's support which is renowned for having some of the best banter of any set of fans out there. That song is not banter, its just sick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.