How thick can you be?

we got to root out these idiots- nobody needs fans like that,nobody wants idiots like that. they gotta be identified and banned!!!! i think stewards have to report this kind of conduct and trace the seating/booking names and get the police involved.

37680434566970 said:
Ricster said:
Eh? As much as i hate Fergie, i'd never show happyness in someone dying, unless it was an Ian Huntly type character.

Tell you what mate. Why dont you go and fuck off and post somewhere else, cos i dont think im the only person your starting to piss off. You talk shit, shit and more shit.

Yes, come on a forum and have a well reasoned discussion. But dont take this piss about people dying. You really are a complete and uter fuckwit!

I agree - i said this months ago to him after he got twatted by cops for not doing anything but the week after openly admitted to being a cock outside Uniteds ground abusing people and standing on someones shirts - I go every game away but am ashamed to be associated with some of the pricks

As I say, I think a lot of it has to do with poor upbringing and lack of intelligence, a deadly combination

I find the Adebayor song shocking and in very poor taste.

As for the plane crash chants, maybe I'm just used to them, I know it's a word I've used in the past to piss the scum off, I'm big enough to admit that unlike most on here who claim to have never even thought it. I don't sing the songs at the games though and would prefer the chants to go away but people are making too big a deal out of it, it'll always happen as long as there is rivalry in football.

It's just that to most it's an abstract concept anyway as most of us didn't live through the disaster and therefore feel little connection with it other than using it to wind up rags. Not making excuses, just thought a voice of reason was needed in this thread ;)

RealMancsAreBlue said:
37680434566970 said:
I agree - i said this months ago to him after he got twatted by cops for not doing anything but the week after openly admitted to being a cock outside Uniteds ground abusing people and standing on someones shirts - I go every game away but am ashamed to be associated with some of the pricks

As I say, I think a lot of it has to do with poor upbringing and lack of intelligence, a deadly combination

spot on - we all sing daft songs and act a bit silly but some of it is pathetic - Anyway I want to see the bacon face youtube thing - is it done ?

37680434566970 said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:

spot on - we all sing daft songs and act a bit silly but some of it is pathetic - Anyway I want to see the bacon face youtube thing - is it done ?

speaking of lack of intelligence... lol covering myself in bacon isnt the brightest of things

TheMightyQuinn said:

As for the plane crash chants, maybe I'm just used to them, I know it's a word I've used in the past to piss the scum off, I'm big enough to admit that unlike most on here who claim to have never even thought it. I don't sing the songs at the games though and would prefer the chants to go away but people are making too big a deal out of it, it'll always happen as long as there is rivalry in football.

It's just that to most it's an abstract concept anyway as most of us didn't live through the disaster and therefore feel little connection with it other than using it to wind up rags. Not making excuses, just thought a voice of reason was needed in this thread ;)

I agree mate. Don't really like the m****h song but heard it so much over the years I'm kind of blase about it, plus I guess because I'm young it doesn't effect me like it does people who were alive at the time. At the end of the day it's a horrible song, and what is funny and strange about football is that half the people who sing that song probably would never act in such a way outside of football, but we all know it is wrong regardless.

But why City fans would sing racist songs about one of their own players is beyond me! Plus that song is a United song isn't it, so why would any city fan want to sing it? I honestly think, not that I was there, but that some fans thought it was funny to change the words and people near them didn't realise. I've only ever seen one incident of racism from a city fan and that was at Arsenal this year, and it disgusted me, but the guy was quickly told to shut up! Again though this was not about a city player and I just can't see city fans doing this. But I may be wrong.

bugsyblue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I agree mate. Don't really like the m****h song but heard it so much over the years I'm kind of blase about it, plus I guess because I'm young it doesn't effect me like it does people who were alive at the time. At the end of the day it's a horrible song, and what is funny and strange about football is that half the people who sing that song probably would never act in such a way outside of football, but we all know it is wrong regardless.

But why City fans would sing racist songs about one of their own players is beyond me! Plus that song is a United song isn't it, so why would any city fan want to sing it? I honestly think, not that I was there, but that some fans thought it was funny to change the words and people near them didn't realise. I've only ever seen one incident of racism from a city fan and that was at Arsenal this year, and it disgusted me, but the guy was quickly told to shut up! Again though this was not about a city player and I just can't see city fans doing this. But I may be wrong.

Good post mate. The Adebayor one might be a rag one yeah now you mention it which makes it even more shameful.

Very exciting times for city having just spent over 100m on some cracking players this summer. Toure and Adebayor started against barnsley and all some mindless twats can sing about is the M disaster.

As for the Adebayor song "his dad washes elephants", it is a racist insult to Adebayor which was sung by spurs fans. I do hope some mindless fans realise this so they can stop with that shite song.

rather than come crying on here, go and give the people a slap if your offended by it, i just block out the munchen songs, but didnt hear the washes elephant version, just hung like one. i bet some on here couldnt wait to get home yest and brandish our supporters with the same brush, stop crying and do something about it, or it will never change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.