How thick can you be?

we dont deserve our owners... they will realise what a bunch of tossers the fans are,, and bin us...

Immaculate Pasta said:
cyberblue said:
Bollocks you are twisting thigs again . i implied that there is hell of a difference with what Some City fans do / sing that what goes on in the reall world

Who gives a fuck what is going on in the real world? This is all to do with Manchester City. Just because people are starving, dieing of cancer or all the other evil shit that goes on doesn't mean it is ok for what ever pathetic shit goes on at Manchester City is insignificant because a young kid dieing of cancer is much more serious than a group of idiots singing about standing on a person's head who won the FA Cup for us.
I for one cares about what goes on in the reall world & nowdays i care more about it than i do about City & what about a few City fans do to get up your nose . I think you should either take a serious chill pill or have a Horlicks & go to bed

cyberblue said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Who gives a fuck what is going on in the real world? This is all to do with Manchester City. Just because people are starving, dieing of cancer or all the other evil shit that goes on doesn't mean it is ok for what ever pathetic shit goes on at Manchester City is insignificant because a young kid dieing of cancer is much more serious than a group of idiots singing about standing on a person's head who won the FA Cup for us.
I for one cares about what goes on in the reall world & nowdays i care more about it than i do about City & what about a few City fans do to get up your nose . I think you should either take a serious chill pill or have a Horlicks & go to bed

What are you doing about the things you care about in the real world then?

Corky said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
only a "m'unich" and buy your club and burn it down chant away from doing it!!!! :)

I am not without sin, so won't call others. I prefer the 'what a friend a have in Jesus, he's our saviour from a far; what a friend we have in Jesus, and his name is Roz-a-lar...."

PMSL, did you make that up or was that a saying when Uwe was around?

Immaculate Pasta said:
Corky said:
I am not without sin, so won't call others. I prefer the 'what a friend a have in Jesus, he's our saviour from a far; what a friend we have in Jesus, and his name is Roz-a-lar...."

Been sung since 1994, just not that popular!

Similar to the Terry Phelan/Loving Felling song, Righteous Brothers etc..

Corky said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Been sung since 1994, just not that popular!

Similar to the Terry Phelan/Loving Felling song, Righteous Brothers etc..

Wish i was around in them days!!

Immaculate Pasta said:
cyberblue said:

What i dont do is spend all night getting on my high horse because i dont agree with what other people do because i wont do Fu*k all about it myself

cyberblue said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
What i dont do is spend all night getting on my high horse because i dont agree with what other people do because i wont do Fu*k all about it myself

I am doing something about it, i'm bringing it up on here. What do you want me to do, "tell them all off" at the game?

cyberblue said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

seems to me thats exactly what your doing lol

Immaculate Pasta said:
cyberblue said:

I am doing something about it, i'm bringing it up on here. What do you want me to do, "tell them all off" at the game?
No Pasta,what you're doing on here is slagging City fans off for being racists for singing a song that they weren't even singing.You're the only person who seems to have heard the Spurs version of the Adebayor song.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.