How thick is Rio Ferdinand?

Surely after 53 pages we all know that the answer to the thread title is 'extremely'

Eds said:
Surely after 53 pages we all know that the answer to the thread title is 'extremely'

I think a few of the contributors to this thread have a scientific bent to their enquiries and are willing to keep plumbing the dark and dank depths of this fool's idiocy in order to find out just how ignorant and repulsive of a rat he really is, I applaud their bravery.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Tweeted something about being gutted seeing Kiddo celebrate Kuns goal yesterday....

As the title says......thick beyond belief
In reference to how thick he is. States in the tweet that he loves him. Also worked under him for years at Utd but he can't even spell his name correctly. It's KIDD you thick t@#t

"Rio Ferdinand @rioferdy5 · Nov 2

I love Brian Kid but it hurts when I see him celebrating City goals....especially vs @ManUtd"

2djuzkk.jpg

bluesteve1964 said:
Tweeted something about being gutted seeing Kiddo celebrate Kuns goal yesterday....

In reference to how thick he is. States in the tweet that he loves him. Also worked under him for years at Utd but he can't even spell his name correctly. It's KIDD you thick t@#t

I love Brian Kid but it hurts when I see him celebrating City goals....especially vs @ManUtd"

According to Mike Doyle's book Brian Kidd was a boyhood City fan. It was Doyle who approached him at Arsenal (tapped him up!) and he took little persuasion to come to City.

bobbyowenquiff said:
bluesteve1964 said:

According to Mike Doyle's book Brian Kidd was a boyhood City fan. It was Doyle who approached him at Arsenal (tapped him up!) and he took little persuasion to come to City.

Didn't Brian start following the rags after the Munich air crash?

Vienna_70 said:
bobbyowenquiff said:
bluesteve1964 said:

Didn't Brian start following the rags after the Munich air crash?

I don't know. My only knowledge is what is in Doyle's book. Interestingly my dad (RIP) attended the same school (St Pats, Collyhurst) as Brian Kidd
(about 30 years earlier!) and, as a United fan, he used to often mention Brian Kidd and Nobby Stiles. I wonder who Nobby supported!

This is Wio's defence, as put forward by his solicitor as to why he was not doing anything wrong when he called a woman a Sket........

The written reasons state: “The letter from his solicitors explains that the #sket was being used to indicate that the ‘mum’ was able to play anywhere, i.e. including the centre-back position in which the original sender had apparently claimed Mr. Ferdinand needed to be replaced, and it was not a comment intended to denigrate the recipient’s mother. Given the nature of the preceding comment, namely “get ya mum in, plays the field well son!”, the Regulatory Commission rejects Mr. Ferdinand’s explanation.”

The man is a moron and so are the idiots that put him on that stupid panel of so called experts.

(And so will the BBC be when they offer him a lucrative contract to talk shite, before during and after a match.)

Rio Ferdinand is a totally despicable human being. Disgusting camel gobbed rat. I can't believe nobody mentioned him grabbing Giroud around the throat from behind, cut and dried violent conduct, filthy scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.