How thick is Rio Ferdinand?

Vienna_70 said:
Watching the 50 Greatest FA Cup Moments, the woman presenting it with camelgob asks him, "What does it take to win the FA Cup?"

How the fuck would he know?

He's never won it!
Did he actually answer the question ?

swinton blue said:
Vienna_70 said:
Watching the 50 Greatest FA Cup Moments, the woman presenting it with camelgob asks him, "What does it take to win the FA Cup?"

How the fuck would he know?

He's never won it!
Did he actually answer the question ?

No, he jumped out of the window to avoid it.

See on BBC Gossip: Former England captain Rio Ferdinand used Instagram to wish Andy Murray good luck at Wimbledon, saying the Scot must reach the final as a minimum. The ex-Manchester United and QPR defender wants Murray to play Roger Federer in his "dream final".

Now I rarely watch Tennis and have little interest but even I know that this is impossible as if both win all their games they will meet in the semi-final as its been in all the build up and news headlines.

This was his thoughts today on Ramos
"It's a lot of money to spend on a guy who's 29 with no resale value but why's he going to go to Manchester City before United? It doesn't make sense to me, I don't understand it."

Erm maybe to win more trophies

"It's a lot of money to spend on a guy who's 29 with no resale value but why's he going to go to Manchester City before United? It doesn't make sense to me, I don't understand it."

Or at the very least because we don't have to bother playing a qualifier for the CL.

Oh I don't know camelgob... maybe because we are now the better team, with the brighter future!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.