How to calm down after a football match.

TCIB said:
scaled.php
and some bob marley in the background

I have trouble sleeping, thoughts whirl around in my head about the snide jabs I can expect from no nothing fans who dont go to games, play football or even watch it on the TV. Women especially piss me off when they start commenting just to involve themselves in the conversation, they tend to almost always be united fans. Nothing helps I'm afraid, it takes me a couple of days and the promise of the next game to help me deal with the frustration.

bondsman said:
I have trouble sleeping, thoughts whirl around in my head about the snide jabs I can expect from no nothing fans who dont go to games, play football or even watch it on the TV. Women especially piss me off when they start commenting just to involve themselves in the conversation, they tend to almost always be united fans. Nothing helps I'm afraid, it takes me a couple of days and the promise of the next game to help me deal with the frustration.

even worse when they cheer any goal against us, whoever the opposition.

i normally find smashing something, slamming a door often helps...

but yeah if you have a shit relationship or family dont take it out on them!

or you could just go into your meditation routine...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCER4U1PQ-k&feature=related[/youtube]

I have to avoid any TV or radio that will have any reference to football on it for about 48 hours. Just as when we have won I listen and watch anything that might make any reference to our result.

Avoid the following:

MCFC.co.uk
Bluemoon-MCFC.co.uk
Sky Sports
Sky Sports News
BBC Sport
Facebook (Every SINGLE time there is a bitter rag passing comment)

also turn off the news and radio when they get to the 'and now for the sports' bit.

24-48 hours, depending on how important the game is..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.