How To Post Piccies on Bluemoon/websites

idahoblues said:
OK so for all your BS these ways don't work, maybe my photo's aren't on the hard drive...thought I'd give it one last chance.

So what about an I phone?, is that a little easier or do I have to `paste' things somewhere?
This is the Technical Queries area where people go out of their way to help other folk, don't you think that :-
OK so for all your BS
is rather ignorant considering? Do you think anyone is going to be tempted to help you?

ColinLee said:
idahoblues said:
OK so for all your BS these ways don't work, maybe my photo's aren't on the hard drive...thought I'd give it one last chance.

So what about an I phone?, is that a little easier or do I have to `paste' things somewhere?
This is the Technical Queries area where people go out of their way to help other folk, don't you think that :-
OK so for all your BS
is rather ignorant considering? Do you think anyone is going to be tempted to help you?
I promise you that I was not aiming a personal insult at you, I very much appreciate any help given here...that's just the way I talk and apologise for hurting your feelings. I'll stick to writing.....thanks for your previous help
as I mentioned before I get exasperated at my inability to operate modern machinery and will probably go back to old style phone etc as all the new technology is wasted on me...once again was not having a dig at you or anyone else. peace

idahoblues said:
ColinLee said:
idahoblues said:

OK so for all your BS
I promise you that I was not aiming a personal insult at you, I very much appreciate any help given here...that's just the way I talk and apologise for hurting your feelings. I'll stick to writing.....thanks for your previous help
as I mentioned before I get exasperated at my inability to operate modern machinery and will probably go back to old style phone etc as all the new technology is wasted on me...once again was not having a dig at you or anyone else. peace
Fair enough bud.

Have you tried TinyPic? http://tinypic.com/

You click the 'Choose File' button and find the image on your hard drive, then I always use the 'Resize' drop down an select 15" screen (it should be okay to ignore this bit though).
Click the 'Upload Button' and copy the contents of the 'IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards' box in it's entirety and paste in your post (no need to select any of the options in BlueMoon such as the 'img' tag as it's already included). Easy peasy.
3343ckm.jpg

I think I might be getting closer..but still not happening for me. I copy and paste but instead of the actual picture coming up it just shows the name and file number of picky, any suggestions?

idahoblues said:
I think I might be getting closer..but still not happening for me. I copy and paste but instead of the actual picture coming up it just shows the name and file number of picky, any suggestions?
Try posting a picture and we can then quote you and see where your formatting is going wrong.

idahoblues said:
file:///C:/Users/Danny/Pictures/2014-11-26/IMG_0683.JPG
That's just a link to the file on your PC which is at least a start. ;)

• Open up a new tab on your browser and go to :- http://tinypic.com/
  • Click on the "Browse..." button and find the file on your PC that you wish to post and select it by clicking it and then clicking the "Open" button in the dialogue.
  • Click in the "Resize" box and select "15" screen (800x600)"
  • Click on the "UPLOAD NOW" button. (you may need to complete a captcha to prove you're not spamming their service).
  • There's a box called "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards", click inside it and you should select the entire line.
  • Hold down the "Ctrl" key on your keyboard and press the "C" key (if the line is deselected for any reason just select it ALL again). This will copy the contents to your clipboard (The PC's memory).
  • Switch to your Bluemoon tab where you are posting your message and hold down the "Ctrl" key on your keyboard and press the "V" key, this will paste the contents of your clipboard into your message.

This is what a typical line from Tinypic looks like except for a space I've inserted after both square brackets (which stops the forum recognising it as an image).
[ IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2liu0s4.jpg[ /IMG]

This is what appears without the 2 spaces inserted, that is the only difference between the 2 lines (if you press the "quote" button on my post you'll see the difference between the 2 lines)
2liu0s4.jpg

ColinLee said:
idahoblues said:
file:///C:/Users/Danny/Pictures/2014-11-26/IMG_0683.JPG
That's just a link to the file on your PC which is at least a start. ;)

• Open up a new tab on your browser and go to :- http://tinypic.com/
  • Click on the "Browse..." button and find the file on your PC that you wish to post and select it by clicking it and then clicking the "Open" button in the dialogue.
  • Click in the "Resize" box and select "15" screen (800x600)"
  • Click on the "UPLOAD NOW" button. (you may need to complete a captcha to prove you're not spamming their service).
  • There's a box called "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards", click inside it and you should select the entire line.
  • Hold down the "Ctrl" key on your keyboard and press the "C" key (if the line is deselected for any reason just select it ALL again). This will copy the contents to your clipboard (The PC's memory).
  • Switch to your Bluemoon tab where you are posting your message and hold down the "Ctrl" key on your keyboard and press the "V" key, this will paste the contents of your clipboard into your message.

This is what a typical line from Tinypic looks like except for a space I've inserted after both square brackets (which stops the forum recognising it as an image).
[ IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2liu0s4.jpg[ /IMG]

This is what appears without the 2 spaces inserted, that is the only difference between the 2 lines (if you press the "quote" button on my post you'll see the difference between the 2 lines)
2liu0s4.jpg

Holy Shit, it works!!!!!!!
Thanks so much Colinlee, I owe you a pint , unfortunately you'll have to deal with a bunch of shitty pictures from me. Cheers for your patience!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.