How To Post Piccies on Bluemoon/websites

ColinLee said:
Lucky13 said:
ColinLee said:
Is it an app on the iPad or are you using a browser? If browser, for starters, you don't need to register. When you click on upload (unregistered anyway) you'll normally get a captcha pop up and then a file selector dialogue.

When I click on upload nothing happens
OK, it's not an app apparently...

Try a different browser, unless you can change settings in yours that seem to be blocking pop ups.

Sussed it , problem with my iPad , just tried it on my iPhone and it works , thanks for your help

2s79o5c.jpg

Is there any way that I can post pics from my phone while I'm on holiday? I won't have access to my laptop and I only know how to post pics from my hard drive via photobucket. Thanks.

Barcon said:
Is there any way that I can post pics from my phone while I'm on holiday? I won't have access to my laptop and I only know how to post pics from my hard drive via photobucket. Thanks.
No there isn't. So no making us jealous :-)

dronefromsector7g said:
Barcon said:

Lol, you're getting a pic mate.

Barcon said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Barcon said:

Lol, you're getting a pic mate.
Make it a beach one, missus clad in thong bikini please.

Barcon said:

What phone do you have mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.