How to turn Men down....

bluemoonchick said:
Bigga said:
I think your being generous with your end summation! I don't think women understand what humour is, as a rule. They can see something that's funny and laugh at something that's funny, but they can't really replicate it. It's 'artificial'. That's why most women that do stand up come across as hollow. Cos they don't actually believe that it's funny.

Stand up comedy is a 'throw yourself to the lions' process and most women fear it and so don't sell themselves to the audience, imo. That's why I like Sommore. Forget the colour of her skin and the natural direction of her comedy, but the fundamental underling thing that gets her through, is that she DOES NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK!! She does the 'man' thing on her terms.

The best comedians live and die by this method of 'not caring'. Not enough women understand that.

I totally agree, women care too much about what other people think, hence why their always looking in mirror or reading stupid mags to see what the celebs are doing. Its all superficial and hollow - hence why their humour is the same.

Now me, i was brought up on a childhood comdey diet of monty python, marks brothers, laurel and hardy so i havent got a serious bone in my body.

Plus having the personality of a guy trapped in a woman's body helps you learn to see the funny side of life....lol
My wife lived with a comedy writer for 14 years and can't deliver a joke to save her life

Simon Le Tom said:
Thing that grimes me about female humour is they don't seem to stray from penis/man/period/boob jokes...and there's only so many you can hear. Sarah Silverman's probably the most famous and even she's shit.

I hate female jokes about periods. How are guys supposed to understand how horrible they are for us if our only attempt at humour is to take the piss out of something thats really actually quite bad. If the only female jokes men hear are about them then guys are rightly going to assume they're not so bad after all.

bluemoonchick said:
Simon Le Tom said:
Thing that grimes me about female humour is they don't seem to stray from penis/man/period/boob jokes...and there's only so many you can hear. Sarah Silverman's probably the most famous and even she's shit.

I hate female jokes about periods. How are guys supposed to understand how horrible they are for us if our only attempt at humour is to take the piss out of something thats really actually quite bad. If the only female jokes men hear are about them then guys are rightly going to assume they're not so bad after all.
I agree, men that make jokes about that are are are are

Bleeding cnuts .

Running away , at least England won !

My trouble with female comics is that i tend to judge them by looks.Lucy Porter would get it so i kind of find her funny.
Jo Brand wouldn't.Ever.And is not funny.Ever.She also ends her 'jokes' with the start of the next line which annoys the crap out of me.

bluemoonchick said:
A giggle for the Ladies....... ;-)

WAYS TO TURN MEN DOWN

HIM: Can I buy you a drink?
HER: Actually I'd rather have the money.

HIM: I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours
HER: I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours.

HIM: Hi. Didn't we go on a date once? Or was it twice?
HER: Must've been once. I never make the same mistake twice.

HIM: How did you get to be so beautiful?
HER: I must've been given your share.

HIM: Will you go out with me this Saturday?
HER: Sorry. I'm having a headache this weekend.

HIM: Your face must turn a few heads.
HER: And your face must turn a few stomachs.

HIM: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out.
HER: Okay, get out.

HIM: I think I could make you very happy.
HER: Why? Are you leaving?

HIM: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
HER: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time.

HIM: Can I have your name?
HER: Why? Don't you already have one?

HIM: Shall we go see a movie?
SHE: I've already seen it.

HIM: Where have you been all my life?
HER: Hiding from you.

HIM: Haven't I seen you some place before?
HER: Yes. That's why I don't go there anymore.

HIM: Is this seat empty?
HER: Yes and this one will be if you sit down.

HIM: So, what do you do for a living?
HER: I'm a female impersonator.

HIM: Hey baby what's your sign?
HER: Do not enter.

HIM: Your body is like a temple.
HER: Sorry, there are no services today .

HIM: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
HER: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing

HIM: Where have you been all my life?
HER: Where I'll be the rest of your life - in your wildest dreams.

just_say_no.gif

Simon Le Tom said:

some pretty good moments on sarah silverman show however- like when the supposed heavy metal gay dude ends up having nothing except that spin doctors song on his ipod...and when they get into TAB cola..sarah's hot too- in a way that i still dont completely understand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.