How well did you draw when you were six?

ninjamonkey said:
Size of that head!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't want to say anything but . . . yeah. Mind you, when I was born the back of my head was apparently exactly straight.

He is very talented his pictures are lovely, watercolour painting isnt as easy as it seems

bizzbo said:
oh you cynical bastards, I really wanted to believe this story. Thanks a lot.

p.s.
His father, Keith, is an art dealer and his mother is a nutritional therapist.

It all falls into place. He's probably got a mate who's a journalist at Sky as well. Pats on the back all round. As I said, it's harmless really because the only people who'll pay money for them have too much to know what to do with as it is. I know of a fella who's shop works by buying old tat stationery from markets for a couple of quid, then claiming it's antique, and selling it for upwards of 500 pound. Lifestyle purchases they call them.

fantastic. he will go far if he sticks with it!
i was shit at 6, and im shit now. quite concerning considering im in the 2nd year of an art degree

I'll probably get abuse for saying this but my first thought was that he looked a bit 'special' (I think that's the PC term these days).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.