How well do you know your neighbours/neighbourhood ?

My next door neighbour is an antisocial prat who leaves his bins permanently near the communal front gate instead of the back of his house thus enabling burglars to get over the gate easy which they have done. I think he is a rag. I've had numerous millennial neighbours and they have mostly been self centred and arrogant. The last one left an enormous amount of dog shit around which I had to take a ton of boiling water to. I only really know one of my other neighbours. An emergency bleed kit has been placed on the wall outside the flower shop a few doors down. I wasn't aware of this being a particularly bad area.

I lived in my last place for four years and knew all my neighbours. We all shared a communal garden between eight flats and whenever it was sunny we were often all out in the garden sunbathing (even though I was on the first floor everyone’s front doors were on the ground floor).

My next door neighbour was a very beautiful woman and she was dead nice n’all. Her husband was always out working so we’d just sit and chat all day. She’d often invite her mate round who was also fit as fuck and they’d make my dinner for me and we’d sit and eat together outside. They were Romanians.

There was also a sexy woman who lived across the way and - I don’t know if she did this on purpose or not - she’d get undressed in her bedroom with the curtains open… starkers. I swear she knew I was watching, she always seemed to time it for when I was in my spare room doing the ironing. She was Greek.

At my new flat it’s a huge complex of about eight blocks of flats and while we have communal gardens, we also have balconies so I haven’t got to know many of my neighbours yet because when it’s nice I sit on my balcony rather than all sitting together. There are also an array of very nice looking women at these flats.

One who isn’t though is a woman in a facing apartment who asked me to help her move some things in her flat that she couldn’t move on her own, and when I went up she locked the door behind us and took the key out so when I’d finished helping her I couldn’t get out as she’d locked me in. She just laughed and said ‘oh I did that out of habit, I wasn’t really locking you in here with me hahahaha’ I got out sharpish. She also buzzed on for me a few times and left me a note in my post box with her number on saying if I ever fancy doing something with her to give her a ring.

There’s a proper fit Portuguese woman who lives in the flat under her and also another very beautiful women who lives on the other side who stops and chats to me because she has the same kind of dog as my Mam+Dad and we got chatting one day when I was dog sitting for them and was taking the dog out for a walk.

There are about another six proper fit women around the complex of flats n’all. It’s like being at a holiday camp or something. One was out in her skimpy nighty as I was walking past last week and she just giggled at me as the wind blew her nighty up.

I’m sure there are some sound blokes who’ve been neighbours of mine over the years but I can’t recall them!
Are you a eunuch by any chance??

My next door neighbour is an antisocial prat who leaves his bins permanently near the communal front gate instead of the back of his house thus enabling burglars to get over the gate easy which they have done. I think he is a rag. I've had numerous millennial neighbours and they have mostly been self centred and arrogant. The last one left an enormous amount of dog shit around which I had to take a ton of boiling water to. I only really know one of my other neighbours. An emergency bleed kit has been placed on the wall outside the flower shop a few doors down. I wasn't aware of this being a particularly bad area.
I can’t believe how many of my neighbours leave their bins out for days after they’ve been emptied. Most of them don’t know what to put in each bin either. Cunts

I lived in my last place for four years and knew all my neighbours. We all shared a communal garden between eight flats and whenever it was sunny we were often all out in the garden sunbathing (even though I was on the first floor everyone’s front doors were on the ground floor).

My next door neighbour was a very beautiful woman and she was dead nice n’all. Her husband was always out working so we’d just sit and chat all day. She’d often invite her mate round who was also fit as fuck and they’d make my dinner for me and we’d sit and eat together outside. They were Romanians.

There was also a sexy woman who lived across the way and - I don’t know if she did this on purpose or not - she’d get undressed in her bedroom with the curtains open… starkers. I swear she knew I was watching, she always seemed to time it for when I was in my spare room doing the ironing. She was Greek.

At my new flat it’s a huge complex of about eight blocks of flats and while we have communal gardens, we also have balconies so I haven’t got to know many of my neighbours yet because when it’s nice I sit on my balcony rather than all sitting together. There are also an array of very nice looking women at these flats.

One who isn’t though is a woman in a facing apartment who asked me to help her move some things in her flat that she couldn’t move on her own, and when I went up she locked the door behind us and took the key out so when I’d finished helping her I couldn’t get out as she’d locked me in. She just laughed and said ‘oh I did that out of habit, I wasn’t really locking you in here with me hahahaha’ I got out sharpish. She also buzzed on for me a few times and left me a note in my post box with her number on saying if I ever fancy doing something with her to give her a ring.

There’s a proper fit Portuguese woman who lives in the flat under her and also another very beautiful women who lives on the other side who stops and chats to me because she has the same kind of dog as my Mam+Dad and we got chatting one day when I was dog sitting for them and was taking the dog out for a walk.

There are about another six proper fit women around the complex of flats n’all. It’s like being at a holiday camp or something. One was out in her skimpy nighty as I was walking past last week and she just giggled at me as the wind blew her nighty up.

I’m sure there are some sound blokes who’ve been neighbours of mine over the years but I can’t recall them!
wow sounds top!! Where is it?!

House next door just been sold.New neighbours are noisy twats already been round to tell them to keep it down,told me to f off not going to end well for them im afraid.Live and let live is usually my motto but cant abide selfish twats who dont train thier kids.Cant wait for them to meet the lad on the other side when he comes back from his latest tour with the navy although a match going rag hates noisy cunts more than me and Mrs Melrose.Watch this space.There is more community on the street than when we 1st moved here.The asian family opposite the woman of the house is the best cook in the world and has made it her mission to feed us all.

I’m already fairly secluded which is just how I like it but I’m in the process of selling my properties in the U.K. after reaching the decision I’m never going back and buying an old Finca over here which is away from every fucker.
Looking at around 12 months until the renovation is completed and never having to bump into another neighbour for the rest of my life! Haha!
It’s not that I’m not a people person, my life is very social based and I’m out every night due to my business interests but when I’m home I like to be away from everything and everyone. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.