How well do you know your neighbours/neighbourhood ?

We've got brilliant neighbours round us. Directly next door is an old couple who we cook for from time to time (and the other side has been empty, owned by someone on the housing fiddle), but further out, every one mostly just gets on with each other, without trying to be in each other's pockets. This said, we are being gentrified and the new lot coming in appear to think their shit smells sweeter and don't interact with anyone other than their identically dressed chorlton-wannabee clones. Twats.

It's great where I am. A mate lives next door, my best mate lives next door to him, a barmaid from the local lives next door to him, old boy from the rugby club lives opposite, leader of the council lives half way down the street and at the bottom of the hill is another mate of many decades. Friendly row of houses, woods behind, great walks for the dog and everyone mucks in to help me by popping in to let the dog out when Im working. Some great outdoor boozing over lockdown in various mancaves that have popped up.

I think i have a paedo opposite me. He always has is curtains closed and the only time i ever see the weird shifty eyed looking **** is when he walks to the offie for alcohol. Something not right about him.

Probably innocent but best to paint Paedo **** on his door just in case. No harm can come to him whatsoever, probably

I was going to post a thread of my own but much prefer being a poster as opposed to a thread starter.

Is my neighbour a vampire?

What initially started as a joke has turned into a matter of consideration that I wish to put before the Bluemoon Court. It all started when my neighbour got dramatic lighting on his house that made it look like a spooky castle.
"Fuck me. Who does he think he is, Dracula?", I quipped to the Mrs as we drove up our lane one night.

That very same summer we got a bat infestation in the garage after living bat free for two years. I chuckled nervously to myself as I am not a fan of bats to begin with, but my mind wandered yet again to the potential of the Count in our neighbourhood.

Just last night I was speaking to the neighbourhood Nosferatu over the fence. He informed me that he had a fairly routine operation last week, but that he briefly died in surgery and they had to resuscitate him. I tried to force a smile but in the back of my mind, I was thinking "I know your fucking game Dracula". Do I need crucifixes and garlic yet?

Drive a stake through his rotten heart as a precaution. You could ask him to stand in front of a mirror to be sure but I don’t think you have the time.

I keep a detailed dossier on everyone in my street. I have offered to share this with the authorities many times but they don't really seem interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.