How Will Mancini Be Remebered???

The man who finally brought that F**king banner down at the swamp.

Now is definitely not the time to be considering changing managers; we are in 2nd place in the league and should qualify for a place in the champs league for next season. I kept the faith thru years of ups and downs as managers were hired and fired with monotonous regularity. I hope we don't become like Chelski or Spurs with impatient & unrealistic expectations & changing managers every season. I am not one of those who shouts for the managers head when we have a run of poor games and poor results. But whether he stays or goes at the end of the season is less important than the fact we have now re-established our club at the top and broken the old monopoly. When RM arrived he tightened up the defence and stopped all those boring draws in his first season and he taught us to play like a SerieA team to be boring winners. The FA Cup season was great especially beating the reds at Wembley in the semi, and then Stoke in the final. The Championship season was even better as RM let the shackles off smashing 6 past the reds at OT on the way to that wonderful last day of last season coming from behind.

Joe Mercer was the most successful manager in City history. So up to 13 May 2012 I would have to say that RM was the most successful City manager since Joe Mercer. But in Europe he has been poor two years running, money and talent wasted, poor tactical use of players & resources, and the owners faith in RM is the greatest opportunity in football wasted, and the owners will be disappointed. RM will be remembered as a qualified success; the most successful City manager since Joe Mercer. successful to stick it to the reds a few times and bring down the banner at OT. successful domestically considerering all that money at his disposal. RM will also be remembered as the most disappointing manager in Europe considering all that wasteful extravagence on fees and payroll, wasting such a deep talented squad by such poor tactics and disappointing results. RM will also be remembered as a stubborn manager refusing to take advice from those around him, showing disrespect to some who deserve better and showing loyalty to some who consistently let us all sown and under-perform. Thats what happens when you surround yourself with coaches who are friends who tell you what you want to hear.

Unless he single-handedly destroys the team and wets my bed every night for a year I will remember him as a legend.

A league win, the first in over 40 years and the first trophy in over 30.

And a scarf.

Blue Dan said:
Simply as the man who put a smile on the face of all who he met.

david-brent_94366a.jpg

Blue Dan said:
Simply as the man who put a smile on the face of all who he met.

Pass me the fucking sick bucket lol.

grown men talking like this is just unnerving!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.