How Will Mancini Be Remebered???

He'll be remembered as the guy that won the cup, then the league, but after only being second half-way through the next season some 'blues' were talking like he was Alan Ball!

The more his English improves, the more enjoyable his occasional rants are becoming against match officials. He was funny today, after the game. And I love him.

[bigimg]http://nav.thefa.com/~/media/Images/TheFA/Website/Pillars/Competitions/The%20FA%20Cup/Season%202010-11/TheFinal/Roberto-Mancini-FA-Cup.ashx/Roberto-Mancini-FA-Cup.jpg?bc=Black&as=1&db=web&thn=0[/bigimg]
Roberto+Mancini+Manchester+City+v+Chelsea+w6aDyvA5uGUl.jpg

3876560215-13052012183504.jpg

mancini_2035028c.jpg
[/quote]

A city legend who gave me the proudest memories I have ever had in football..and hopefully not my last with city and wouldn't mind if Mancini was apart of it

i♥city! said:
FantasyIreland said:
As the man who was given the greatest opportunity in the history of football management.

Couldn't have said it any better.
Clearly Mourinho at Chelsea was given a bigger one. He was given a team that had just finished 2nd in the Premier League in the season before he arrived, and that had won the FA Cup, League Cup and UEFA Cup Winners Cup in the past six years, and then was given £170m to spend. Mancini was handed a team that had finished 9th the season before, was 6th in the current season in a shit run of form coming off the back of seven consecutive draws and which had conceded 3 goals in 5 out of 17 matches, hadn't won any trophy for 34 years, hadn't won the league in 42 years, and then was given £200m to spend.

Nightmare manager - The man who has nullified some amazing talents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.