How would you like the season to be decided?

How should the season be decided?

• Total voters
I would say 90 % of comments I see are against the games restarting yet the FA & Prem League seem to think fans want it back at all cost.

sadly the fans no longer exists in the game of football. The FA are in for a big wake up call after all of this. They may say the virus killed the game. I would say they have & their corrupt partners UEFA. The virus could of been used to reconnect clubs & fans in a positive way instead the gap is greater than ever.

BBC article on re-starting and 80% of the comments were against a re-start , a cross section of fans from all clubs , the other 20% were desperate scousers , the re-start isnt about "morale" of the country , its all about minimising the Premier leagues losses ,apparently loss of life is acceptable for the number crunchers at the Premier league.

BBC article on re-starting and 80% of the comments were against a re-start , a cross section of fans from all clubs , the other 20% were desperate scousers , the re-start isnt about "morale" of the country , its all about minimising the Premier leagues losses ,apparently loss of life is acceptable for the number crunchers at the Premier league.
Yes, it's always about money in the final analysis. Look at how the ECB have sold the soul of cricket for the moneypots with their obsession with truncated tosh.

If I've heard right , the latest advice to players is to turn your face away when challenging for a header and likewise in a challenge on the ground.
Unfit players and not looking forecasts lots of ankle injuries.

If I've heard right , the latest advice to players is to turn your face away when challenging for a header and likewise in a challenge on the ground.
Unfit players and not looking forecasts lots of ankle injuries.

Yeah, I read that somewhere. Utterly bizarre, no other word for it. How on earth could anyone turn their bloody face away whilst heading a ball?

And these plasticine-brained numbskulls are in charge of our national game...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.