How would you like the season to be decided?

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by MCFC1993, 13 Mar 2020.

?

How should the season be decided?

1. Null & Void - Restart all competitions before next season, if it's not possible then Null & Void.

62.7%
  2. The German Suggestion - No Champion, No Relegation, Top 4 and Promotion allowed, Cups Cancelled.

19.5%
  3. Everything ends as is - Champions, European Places, Relegation and Promotion decided. Cups Cancelled

3.7%
  4. Restart all competitions when it is safe to do so regardless of time frame. Shorten next season.

8.8%
  5. Playoffs - Playoff for Champion, Europe Places, Relegation and Promotion. Finish the Cups.

2.7%
  6. The Carragher - Liverpool should be Champions La, Cups Cancelled, City Banned, Atletico result wiped

2.7%
  1. MCFC1993

MCFC1993

I realise this is slightly early but from the football side of things it's all people are going to be talking about for the next month and coming months when it most likely gets delayed again.

Probably the 5 most 'reasonable' suggestions I've seen online, I know there are logistical and legal problems with almost every scenario regarding almost everything.

I'll be honest I'd like to see the games finished regardless of time frame as long as it is safe to do so, I know it means that lot winning the league but I also think the FA Cup and Champions League should be played out.

TheMhmmd and citymad like this.
  2. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Really not bothered. Just want this whole thing to be over and sit at the etihad with my old man and be relaxed and happy once again.

If Liverpool win it so be it and I hate them more than anyone. But this goes way beyond football.

Sorry to piss on your thread.

3. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

This gets my vote : )

Simon Noszkay

@NoszkaySimon

·
    4h

Replying to
    @leekpee
    If the fixtures can't be completed then this season’s Premier League should be void. Award them with a trophy as recognition of their brilliant efforts, maybe a unique commemorative shield or something. Call it the Victory & Recognition Shield...or the VAR SHIELD

[​IMG] for short."

4. Uncle Wally One Ball

Uncle Wally One Ball

Perfect

5. Corky

Corky

Mad Max style apocalypse, with the battle for oil turning to pig shit.

6. Ardwick Green Blue

Ardwick Green Blue

I’d like the season to be completed somehow.

We would soon get over Liverpool being champions and it gives a us a chance of winning two more trophies.

Generally seasons are completed and there is both a winner and losers.

7. dickie davies

dickie davies

The season should be declared nul and void
    However, Liverpool can be declared as PL winners in the most underwhelming of circumstances

No promotion or relegation, but all PL teams should donate a certain amount of money (say £10m per club) which pays employees wages (excluding executives) until August, at every club from the championship down to the counties league

Beckenham Blue and valleyblue like this.
  8. johnnytapia

johnnytapia

so, so true.

9. dickie davies

dickie davies

The issue there is say we come back in August to finish the premier league and FA cup
    Liverpool could win two games, which guarantees them the league and then they totally rest their players up
    Meanwhile, we play our league games, three FA Cup matches plus CL games, which could be getting on for twenty and then we start the 20/21 season
    There's also the issue of the championship to be considered with the play offs and qualifying rounds for European competitions

10. johnnytapia

johnnytapia

who gives a fuck?