How Would You Present Haaland To City Fans And To Football Fans Across The World?

Stood there with the EIDOS shirt on with his dad, Richard Edgehill, Danny Tiatto and Nicky Weaver.

The band is getting back together.

I'd do a low-key social video where you take him out to Rusholme for a kebab or whatever he says he likes along with an interview. I think it'd be nice for the club to do more stuff that is actually related to the city beyond drone shots of the skyline.

Not this week. He's got a game on Saturday where he wants to say thanks and goodbye to the Dortmund fans, so I think thats unlikely. Thats their last game of the season though, so maybe at the Villa game is a possibility.
I'd prefer the Villa game to be all business, imo. Start thinking about next season when this one is done and dusted.

Pile up 230£ mil in fake bank notes and start pouring it down the streets of Manchester.

On a serious note and not wanting to actually remove Roy Keene’s head, I would be more than happy with a repeat of the Grealish one as I thought it was the best I’ve seen. Every signing joins The Avengers…

I thought they were Scottish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.