howard webb is a rag

why was the penalty not given?! why wasn't camel gob sent off? why didnt he add2 mins extra because of shrek celebrating? why did he joke with camel gob?

had a little joke with Giggs then tapped his head when talking to that ugly T*at Ferdinand
who had just had a big bust with Bellers, there's no doubt in my mind Bellers would have flattened him, big idiot!

we did'nt play as well as we can but webb was nothing short of a disgrace, biased beyond belief.

i said earlier we will only lose to the referee and we did just that.

This thread is the kind of shit that makes us look like utter idiots.

Embarassing boys.

Grow up.

Pathetic.
I don't recall seeing a free kick or throw in that should have gone our way given to them. We got all the right decisions as far as I could see. Wasn't expecting him to give us anything so he did rather well, considering. And he wasn't afraid to get his book out (apart from Weo who let's face it is gonna get fucked by the FA with any luck...if they have the bottle!)

><((('> said:
why was the penalty not given?! why wasn't camel gob sent off? why didnt he add2 mins extra because of shrek celebrating? why did he joke with camel gob?

clutching at straws there, really

the penalty appeal is the only valid argument

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.