howard webb is a rag

The way Webb cosy'd up to Ferdinand was sycophantic rag-rimming right out of the Graham Poll envelope - but it's not why we lost the game.

alextrueblue said:
no it's not, it's pointing out the obvious that howard webb is a rag twat, and it doesn't go unnoticed.

You're not helping.

You're talking rubbish.

GET TO BED. NOW.

Don't blame the referee, to be honest, he had a very good game, let it flow, spoke to players and was always in control.

Don't judge by looking through blinkers, let the other idiots act that way.

Would agree with a post on another topic that our 1st leg performance has cost us.

Please don't copy rags,scousers and other very blinkered one dimensional supporters.

I am devastated that we lost, but know we are getting there, and will get there. When we do, then I will shout from the rooftops and ridicule those that blame others when we destroy them!

100%MCR said:
alextrueblue said:
no it's not, it's pointing out the obvious that howard webb is a rag twat, and it doesn't go unnoticed.

You're not helping.

You're talking rubbish.

GET TO BED. NOW.

i'm talking the truth, and indulging in wishfull thinking, and if anyone should be in bed it's you, you've school in the morning.

I thought Webb gave a far better performance than I was expecting tbh, unlucky with the penalty claim I think rather than a deliberate call by him.

We lost the game because we lost our concentration and awareness at vital tmes, they`ve dicked us a few times this season from quick short corners, we need to realise certain teams will do anything to gain an advantage.

he was far too lenient on his own players, had he booked them at the right times they would have ended with 9 men.

soory say what you like he's a fucking cheat.

ps. i am a real 100% manc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.