howard webb is a rag

modgeblue said:
blueref said:
de niro, unfortunately fella, I would have to disagree.

He gave a very good performance for both sides, spoke to both sets of players in a calm manner which helped his control of the game. Imo I did think raphael shouldve been cautioned but also thought bellers an zab were lucky not to be given caution on certain incidents.

He never cheated imo, but you have your opinion and thats fair enough.
I am as devastated as every other blue.We will get there. Belief I have plenty.

yes you are correct as good a refs performance as i have seen this season . we didnt lose cos of the ref. but hey ho hold your heads up boys our time is coming

I think the galloping camel should have been facing another ban for the elbow incident, but apart from that Webb was excellent.

blueref said:
Don't blame the referee, to be honest, he had a very good game, let it flow, spoke to players and was always in control.

Don't judge by looking through blinkers, let the other idiots act that way.

Would agree with a post on another topic that our 1st leg performance has cost us.

Please don't copy rags,scousers and other very blinkered one dimensional supporters.

I am devastated that we lost, but know we are getting there, and will get there. When we do, then I will shout from the rooftops and ridicule those that blame others when we destroy them!
i agree blueref, thought webb did ok tbh let most of the game carry on but camelgob got away with another elbow to the face. he is a complete wan*er!. Time to move on (this week has been dragging bigtime!) ,don't you think??.I'm glad we have a result now, win or lose we have come a long way and next season we will be serious contenders for the title.get ready guys it's time for lift off!!!

Webb had a good game he was lenient as a referee should be in a derby game i think they took advantage of this and we didn't camel gob's elbow and maybe the penalty appeal only mistakes.
Gutted but can't blame it on the ref this time.

thought he has a good game apart from the penalty appeal really. just let the players get on with it. interesting to see what'll come of ferdinands appeal after doing it again tonight.

face it, for the third time this season we sat back against the premier league champions and let them batter us at points so we got what we deserved.

bassman said:
blueref said:
Don't blame the referee, to be honest, he had a very good game, let it flow, spoke to players and was always in control.

Don't judge by looking through blinkers, let the other idiots act that way.

Would agree with a post on another topic that our 1st leg performance has cost us.

Please don't copy rags,scousers and other very blinkered one dimensional supporters.

I am devastated that we lost, but know we are getting there, and will get there. When we do, then I will shout from the rooftops and ridicule those that blame others when we destroy them!
i agree blueref, thought webb did ok tbh let most of the game carry on but camelgob got away with another elbow to the face. he is a complete wan*er!. Time to move on (this week has been dragging bigtime!) ,don't you think??.I'm glad we have a result now, win or lose we have come a long way and next season we will be serious contenders for the title.get ready guys it's time for lift off!!!

Yes!! This.

cleavers said:
100%MCR said:
This thread is the kind of shit that makes us look like utter idiots.

Embarassing boys.

Grow up.

I agree, I thought Webb had a very good game, remarkably neutral for a referee at the swamp.

Agree, i feared the worse but i dont think he did anything too bad.
He did blow a little early, as they celebrated for over a minute but to be honest we didnt look like scoring then.
He did give them a few free kicks which i though was soft though, but thats Old Trafford.
Overall, didnt do anything out of order imho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.