Howard Webb retires

“I have spent over a decade with the best seat in the house for Barclays Premier League matches-"

Means Fergusons Lap

I was led to understand that he was on extended leave from the police force?

Does this mean he has also retired from the police and just been stringing them along for the last few years?

Also what about his public sector pension - has his period of leave been added to his service, if so it is a bloody scandal.

It’s an incredibly positive working environment and we all have a common goal of improving refereeing.” - Is he sacking most of the current refs then

sir baconface said:
On behalf of my namesake I'd like to salute Howard's achievements. Over the years he proved to be one of MUFC's most loyal and valued employees.
''Ladies and gentlemen; a moment's silence please, in honour of one of Trafford Metropolitan Borough Council's finest servants''

tumblr-m3kzthedut1rr6v0ao1-400.gif

Man United pre-season thrown into turmoil...

Manchester United are trying to repair the damage caused by the late and unexpected retirement of 25 year veteran Howard Webb.

Talks are ongoing with Mark Clattenberg to make sure that United have at least one referee in their squad before the season begins.

Re: Man United pre-season thrown into turmoil...

Unfortunately Clattenburg has snubbed the Trafford scum and insists he is Liverpool through and through.

Rammyblues said:
Unfortunately Clattenburg has snubbed the Trafford scum and insists he is Liverpool through and through.
Rags have Anthony Taylor coming through the ranks though. He's a top prospect for them.

ac4f925f0bed83b1ca0e00d3851bbb6aff052ce51347b01e4b4150ec418d052f.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.