Howard Webb

you have to admire ferguson's tactical genius in selecting webb for such a crucial game though.

and got his plan b in mind also phil dowd as sub

all angles covered, senile old bastard

MoM no doubt.
S11670246-14.jpg

I'm going to guess that Howard Webb will be the first referee to ever attempt scoring a goal for a team, when we play United at home. A 90th minute Giggs cross in with Webb sliding in at the far post, while the City players look on in astonishment, Webb runs off ripping off his referee uniform to reveal a United kit, with Rooney and co piling on top of him. Alan Green will then then say "it really is moments like these that define why United are champions" and Danny Mills will fall out of the box in excitement.

Yes AJ's was not a penalty but Silva's was and not given, also Dean tried to play in Riise to help Fulham but Hart was on the ball so no damage done.

As already posted we would have won anyway, the Scum would not have - so Howard Webb helps them to a point they would not have got.

Will he say anything today about how he has looked at it again and got it wrong, will he fuck.

I don't think Web is bent, Just incompitent!
The way the United players influenced him with the constant complaining and appealing was both clever and disturbing!

Webb's going straight in my fantasy football team next time he's named for United.

Personally, I feel Chelsea can blame themselves as much as Webb, and we should do the same really. The most important thing in the world right now is to beat Villa. We can definitely do it, I think, after watching them against Newcastle.

Then, regardless of what the rags or the refs do, we will still be in pole position for when Yaya, Kolo and Balo get back.

Let them have their dodgy penalties. Let Rooney scream like a mard-arse trying to get the opposition sent off. hell, just cut to the chase and let Webb wear their kit on a matchday if he wants. If we do our own job it won't do any good, and they'll have to suffer a close season and 2012/13 season build up where they are touted as the spent force in Manchester and in the Premier League.

Re: Howard Webb Top Ref or Real Big Wanker?

prima said:
Bang on the money, wife beater Collymore just loves stirring. thought Webb was his usual self, saw everything selective about decision making, no wonder we are all screaming consistency.

Difficult to know what the game can do other than bring in euro refs and f**k all the bent uk refs off.

prima.

PS cant wait for that lot to come to Eastlands in April. That defence is shocking.

Why? They will just get one of our players sent off and get themselves a couple of pens - again.

If the authorities had any sense, they would not allow Webb to ref another United game, there are too many questions being asked and it brings the reputation of football in this country into disrepute, even if they are not true the accusation is damaging to the game

the biggest joke was when granny shagger threw the ball down in complete descent after Ivanovic foul in the first half. i mean slammed it with all his might into the ground.
of course webb shows Ivanovic a yellow and nothing for rooney.

then the last free kick of the game, scholes fouls mata, scholes imediately gets up and does another arm throwing session of descent, webb yet again no yellow card.

imagine if that was balo in that case, instant yellow 100% of the time.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.