Howmany loyalty points do u have?

SouthStand211 said:
Blue Dove said:
2950 (played saturday football before that)
Rang today and the Blackburn tickets go on sale on 25th.
And my chances of getting one are .................?

Easy. We have the whole end.. which is 8,000 at capacity.

Only problematic games I can see are the following:
Liverpool - 3500
United - 4200
Chelsea - 3600
Arsenal - 3250
United tickets went down to 3700 last season and there were no more games after that to buy for as spuds had sold out.
So add on the 190, 30 for Barnsley/Rangers, 20 Celtic the perhaps 40 for Blackburn/Pompey means around 4000 points needed I am guessing.

Blue Dove said:
citizen said:
310?
i aint been getting that many i only been getting 190

I looked at my account to see how many I got for each renewal and it showed 310!
Check your account back to last July and check. Always worth ringing up if you only got 190.
If yours are correct, remember...............you ai'nt seen me right!

A few seasons ago i got 310

but last couple of seasons 190, so its worth a phone call?

or has anyone else been getting 190

Does anyone know how to access points info on the new site. I cant find a log in anywhere.

citizen said:
Blue Dove said:
I looked at my account to see how many I got for each renewal and it showed 310!
Check your account back to last July and check. Always worth ringing up if you only got 190.
If yours are correct, remember...............you ai'nt seen me right!

A few seasons ago i got 310

but last couple of seasons 190, so its worth a phone call?

or has anyone else been getting 190
I have been getting 190 each season, so has my dad and daughter

Don't do too many away games (prob 6 per season) lots of people with big points get all the tickets and pass them on even if they aren't going themselves. Reckon it will be harder this season.

blue1969 said:
Does anyone know how to access points info on the new site. I cant find a log in anywhere.

Go to "Tickets" it will bring up a 2nd page go to log in top right
The account number is your Season ticket number, password,first time log in is your postcode in upper case and no space in between.

I have 250, but I am waiting on my seasoncard to come, and have been informed you get a one off 1,000 for this, is this correct?

How many points do you then get on a rolling season basis, and I envisage me keeping this seasoncard for a long long time to come...

Blue Dove said:
blue1969 said:

Go to "Tickets" it will bring up a 2nd page go to log in top right
The account number is your Season ticket number, password,first time log in is your postcode in upper case and no space in between.
No joy its taking me to the old 'Talentsport' page which is Auto refreshing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.