Howmany loyalty points do u have?

blue1969 said:
Blue Dove said:
Go to "Tickets" it will bring up a 2nd page go to log in top right
The account number is your Season ticket number, password,first time log in is your postcode in upper case and no space in between.
No joy its taking me to the old 'Talentsport' page which is Auto refreshing

Just tried it myself and it's doing the same for me. Usually works though! Keep trying

flipmode said:
I have 250, but I am waiting on my seasoncard to come, and have been informed you get a one off 1,000 for this, is this correct?

How many points do you then get on a rolling season basis, and I envisage me keeping this seasoncard for a long long time to come...

I think it takes the piss people get 1000 for joining ive only had it in my name for about 2/3 seasons and never got 1000 had to start from 0

citizen said:
flipmode said:
I have 250, but I am waiting on my seasoncard to come, and have been informed you get a one off 1,000 for this, is this correct?

How many points do you then get on a rolling season basis, and I envisage me keeping this seasoncard for a long long time to come...

I think it takes the piss people get 1000 for joining ive only had it in my name for about 2/3 seasons and never got 1000 had to start from 0

Ring them up. They forgot to add my 1000 when I got my season ticket. Took me 2 years to realise!

Blue Dove said:
citizen said:

Ring them up. They forgot to add my 1000 when I got my season ticket. Took me 2 years to realise!

There getting a phone call tomorrow then. Who shall i ring customer service?

citizen said:
Blue Dove said:

I spoke to the ticket office, I was buying a ticket and checked my points guy on the phone pointed it out to me, top man!

Should I receive 1,000 points for joining? If so, I might give them a ring tomorrow and find out when mine are to be credited to my account?

What is the points situation thereafter? Is it 190 or 380 per year?

flipmode said:
Should I receive 1,000 points for joining? If so, I might give them a ring tomorrow and find out when mine are to be credited to my account?

I got 310 last season (another poster got 310 a couple of years ago) but I think the general rule is 190. I think they f**ked up with mine yesssssssssssssssss!

Blue Dove said:
flipmode said:

I got 310 last season (another poster got 310 a couple of years ago) but I think the general rule is 190. I think they f**ked up with mine yesssssssssssssssss!

They add them throughout the season mate.

If you noticed, some home games were going for 20 points last season. With season ticket holders only being given 190 ( 10 points for each home game,) they increased the extra amount onto s/t holders total to make it fair.

Blue Dove said:
citizen said:

I spoke to the ticket office, I was buying a ticket and checked my points guy on the phone pointed it out to me, top man!

How long you been a season ticket holder?

M35 Blue said:
Blue Dove said:

They add them throughout the season mate.

If you noticed, some home games were going for 20 points last season. With season ticket holders only being given 190 ( 10 points for each home game,) they increased the extra amount onto s/t holders total to make it fair.

Makes sense now. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.