Hows everybody coping?

I hit the bar tonight and there were a bunch of rags there and one Spurs fan. They all assured me that there is no chance City fuck this up and the Spurs fan pulled me aside and told me he can't wait for City to knock those pricks off of their perch.

Other things still going on around me.
Have our grandson overnight :)
Took 800 quid off the bookie yesterday :)
Shop mad busy :)
Off to benidorm next week :)

All keeping my feet on the ground.

Now if we can add a win I'll be in fucking dreamland:)

Not sleeping. Been kicked out the bedroom for playing you tube clips on the iPad. Not really nervous just can't wait to get in the ground tomorrow.

buckshot said:
I hit the bar tonight and there were a bunch of rags there and one Spurs fan. They all assured me that there is no chance City fuck this up and the Spurs fan pulled me aside and told me he can't wait for City to knock those pricks off of their perch.

Hey buck.Had a few do that from different teams and leagues in the last week telling me we've got it.

Blue Trucker 69 said:
buckshot said:

Hey buck.Had a few do that from different teams and leagues in the last week telling me we've got it.

It's kind of weird, I really wish I had their confidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.