Hows everybody coping?

buckshot said:
Blue Trucker 69 said:
buckshot said:
I hit the bar tonight and there were a bunch of rags there and one Spurs fan. They all assured me that there is no chance City fuck this up and the Spurs fan pulled me aside and told me he can't wait for City to knock those pricks off of their perch.

Hey buck.Had a few do that from different teams and leagues in the last week telling me we've got it.

It's kind of weird, I really wish I had their confidence.

I. Have that confidence but feet on ground with little voice in my head saying this is City
Can't sleep because only thing on my mind, waited all my life for tomorrow

Having dreams about the trophy being lifted by Vinny and the Blue ribbons on the side of it. Then waking up and thinking how I am gonna get a ticket? How can I can I get in the ground? Can I hire a plane and parachute in... Not good.

buckshot said:
Blue Trucker 69 said:
buckshot said:
I hit the bar tonight and there were a bunch of rags there and one Spurs fan. They all assured me that there is no chance City fuck this up and the Spurs fan pulled me aside and told me he can't wait for City to knock those pricks off of their perch.

Hey buck.Had a few do that from different teams and leagues in the last week telling me we've got it.

It's kind of weird, I really wish I had their confidence.

Confident I am.But just expect us to be diddlie out of the title by the league in some way or by a **** of a ref.

Trying to keep busy. Off to Haydock today any tips from di niro on the
gee gee's would be appreciated.
Have a great day blues and appreciate this build up.

i didnt think i cud be more nervous waiting for the derby, then after that leading up to the newcastle game i think the nerves doubled. And this week the nerves have hit new heights - each time i find myself occupied in doing something else other than thinking about Sundays game it doesnt take long before City thoughts come racing back, and each time that happens its like a thousand butterflies have just been let loose inside my stomach. Will need a long lie down after Sunday I think (after some serious celebrating hopefully)

Loving it, can't believe how relaxed and calm I am and how much I'm looking forward to the game, something I've been rarely used to with us.
I'm normally pretty good at sensing the mood of the players and staff etc and without wishing to disrespect QPR (who I hope stay up) too much I just don't see our players being denied here, proper 'eye of the tiger' stuff.

First bad nights sleep all week..Up since 5am....Nerves starting to kick in slowly but still hoping the lads are ready for this...We are going to do this...<br /><br />-- Sat May 12, 2012 7:34 am --<br /><br />
NiceN Sleazy said:

Call in for a brew.I live 2 mins from the race course...lol...Have a great day out. I'm off to the pub at 12 for my father in laws 60th hoping to start a long weekend of celebrating.

NiceN Sleazy said:

dont know the first thing about the horses mate, only ever do roulette. leighton is your man.

good luck, go and clean em out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.