Hows everybody coping?

Have been bricking it all week but absolutely fine today, this was the same last year for Wembley nervous all week and then as game got closer well it was then just let's get it on.

Dirty Harry said:
Loving it, can't believe how relaxed and calm I am and how much I'm looking forward to the game, something I've been rarely used to with us.
I'm normally pretty good at sensing the mood of the players and staff etc and without wishing to disrespect QPR (who I hope stay up) too much I just don't see our players being denied here, proper 'eye of the tiger' stuff.
sums up just about how I feel, never been this relaxed going into a big game, FA Cup last year I was a nervous wreck, but I just feel (especially with the way we got the 8 points back) that this is our time, the players are in as good a form as we could hope whilst the rags are all over the place, and the boys are totally focused on winning, in the zone, they know what it means for the fans and this will be a first title for many of the team, it's what they joined our club for, too win trophies/titles, and t is in their own hands to win it. With all that in mind, and ignoring QPR' s away record, I fully expect to be watching Vinny hold aloft the PL trophy Sunday afternoon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.