Hows everybody coping?

I feel more confident as we are getting closer to the game.the nerves will probably kick in tommorow though.

Not well. Counting sheep last night. All of a sudden it was match day. Then the Joey Barton sheep broke the leg of the Yaya Toure sheep and the Kompany sheep got sent off for protesting. And all the fans in the stadium were United fans and cheering and jumping around celebrating...

ist2_8369823-nervous.jpg

not very well doc. have this surreal waking dream that i'm carrying this real heavy shiny thing and the glint flashes into my eyes, and i'm almost blind, but then it's all ok cos some big strapping men dressed all in blue descend from the heavens and take the shiny thing from my weak quivering hands and hold it aloft for all the world to see and God smiles that all is good.
but what does it all mean?

Struggling myself too, the ingrained pessimism just won't go away, I'm dreading us messing it up so much that I've almost convinced myself we will. Just want tomorrow to come, this time tomorrow the whistle will be blown for kickoff.

I was quite calm until about a hour ago. I need a pint now but I feel like shite and I want to be fighting fit tomorrow.

Nervous and thinking how it will be one of those days and all go tits up, woodwork gets hit countless times and the sub-human slime get the obligatory last minute winner, hope to God i'm wrong.

Feeling nervous today. I'll need some proper sleep tonight as I am taking part in the Wilmslow Triathlon tomorrow morning at 8:30am. I signed up for it months ago and never realised it was on the last day of the season ... or that it would go down to the wire.

Very tempted to take part in my City shirt (well not the swimming part obviously).

Hopefully it will be a double celebration for me tomorrow night!

C'mon City. Let's have that trophy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.