Hows everybody coping?

This time last week, I was a wreck feeling sick and shakes etc. today I am fairly calm, no nerves as of yet. Might be something to do with me convincing myself that if we won last week we would do it! When I realise that isn't the case when QPR go 1-0 up I will be a shambles.

In the run up to the vermin and loony toons games, I was fine up until the day of the game, at which point I slowly started to go to pieces. Last sunday, I couldn't even watch the game (spent that part of the afternoon mowing the gardens!). Probably be the same again this weekend, although i won't be able to avoid the game tomorrow as I'll be in sunny Manchester for it (notwithstanding no ticket!).

it'sintheblood! said:
danburge82 said:
Same as I was before United and Newcastle. Excited, hopeful, wired, but calm enough to keep my head.

Me too Dan but those bloody butterflies!
It's that rush of adrenaline that gets you every few hours or so, isn't it? When you think about it...whoosh!

But overall I'm doing well. More pumped up than shitting it!

Andouble said:
thank GOD there's only 1 more sleep
For many that one sleep was last night. Most wont sleep a wink tonight!<br /><br />-- Sat May 12, 2012 11:05 am --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
In the run up to the vermin and loony toons games, I was fine up until the day of the game, at which point I slowly started to go to pieces. Last sunday, I couldn't even watch the game (spent that part of the afternoon mowing the gardens!). Probably be the same again this weekend, although i won't be able to avoid the game tomorrow as I'll be in sunny Manchester for it (notwithstanding no ticket!).
You can't not watch it though mate. This is what it's all about.

For me it's mostly calm (we should be fine) with the odd wave of that mad "going to Disney Land" feeling kids get. This is the only weekend I can remember where I want it to be Sunday evening already!

Really nervous........

My brain tells me best home record vs worst away record we have it in the bag BUT I can't quite believe that and feel that there's maybe another twist to come. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't the rags behind us.......actually maybe it would be but i just don't want to imagine rags celebrating ever again!!

Well excited but scare come on tomorrow....

Looking at the guardian teamsheets helped. IF Aguero and Tevez can't make their way past clint hill and camel II with paddy kenny in the net then we don't deserve it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.