How's it going?

Shafter

Yer big buncha cunts yer?

Still recovering from liver damage from Valencia me ;)

Will be seeing you in a few weeks time. Who's looking forward to your visit to Stoke?

No one, we already want to go home because it's a shit hole and we haven't even got there yet.

Shafter said:
Thanks for that Markie. Very nice of you

Well when being called a **** and having your friend rascally abused by a load of six fingered stoke fans at the fa cup and then you stick videos of your inbred fans singing songs of our owners shagging donkeys on youtube

Your very welcome xx

Evening Shafter and a big high 6 to you.
Valencia who would have thought and such a lovely city, I heard it was a real culture shock when they saw you stokies turning up. I hope you enjoyed it maybe you can go one better getting back in europe with a F.A. cup this year you have a decent chance with all the teams gone out already, I really hope you go on to win it this year.

Every stoke visit is always an eye opener and mostly nice but it's always a relief when I see the welcome to Stoke sign in the mirror :0)

Shafter said:

Will be seeing you in a few weeks time. Who's looking forward to your visit to Stoke?
Alright Shafter mate, I'm hopin to get there, if I can find me passport.

U lot are lookin a bit tired after all your games Delaps arms must need a rest cos u haven't been scorin many from throws have you?

Well at least it's a 5:30 kick off so I'll be able to consume that extra bit of alcohol to ensure I remember as little as possible of my time in the shithole that is Stoke :)

Markie......don't stress lad, calling you all cunts was a bit of a laugh....

I'm a ****, you are a ****.....sense of humour eh duck ;)

Now i like Shootmeifipost!! Hi six to you too mucker. Cheers for the best wishes and i sinserely hope you beat those horrid Utd bastards to the title!!<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:59 pm --<br /><br />
blumoonrisen said:
Shafter said:

Alright Shafter mate, I'm hopin to get there, if I can find me passport.

U lot are lookin a bit tired after all your games Delaps arms must need a rest cos u haven't been scorin many from throws have you?

Ahh Blumoon i'm good mate and yersen?

Get yerself down here yer dunner need no passport ;)

In all honesty tho yes delaps throws were found out ages ago and up until last weeks game with Swansea we were struggling. Think we'll be ok this year tough but fuck me we need to change our style soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.