How's it going?

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Well at least it's a 5:30 kick off so I'll be able to consume that extra bit of alcohol to ensure I remember as little as possible of my time in the shithole that is Stoke :)

Too right!! Me too and i bloody live here :)

salfordpaul said:
shafter good to have you back!

when we beat yoonited 6-1 i wanted to be a stokie! i didn t have enough fingers to take the piss out of em!

Haha cheeky fucker!!

You should've just sent me a PM mate and i'd have sent you one of mine in a jiffy bag :)

stimo said:
cant wait, favourite away on the fixture list narrowly behind blackburn

Nice one Stimo!

Blackburn always give thousands of away tickets so its a great day out!

As for Stoke, bring back the victoria ground for an awayday experience...........i'm sure you're all familiar with that!

Welcome back Shafter!

I know you want us to win the title so do the awfully decent thing and make sure your boys keep playing that Barca esque football you play so we can have a cracking game.

:)

mat said:
Welcome back Shafter!

I know you want us to win the title so do the awfully decent thing and make sure your boys keep playing that Barca esque football you play so we can have a cracking game.

:)

Will do Mat................

Cheeky fucker :)

A question for you Shafter.

Why when you are as mid table as mid table can be and only a Goal down against Valencia did Pulis put out a weakened team. It seems to defy logic.

Hope to see the best of Stoke when you play the Racists in the FA Cup but not against us.

Good luck in the F.A Cup mate... Give us 3 points and we will talk to Berstein about the cup :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.